Giffer - Animated GIF Maker App
By Taber Buhl
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Animate your life with Giffer, the premier animated gif maker app.
A New & Noteworthy app, Giffer was designed from the ground up for making awesome animated gifs quickly and easily, whenever you want and wherever you go.
The best part about Giffer is its powerful simplicity. Advanced features are there when you need them, yet unobtrusive enough to let you create an animated gif with just a few taps.
Create virtually any kind of animated gif: stop motion animation gifs, cinemagraphs, jitter or wiggle gifs, time lapse gifs, seamless loop gifs, reverse gifs, text overlay gifs, reaction gifs, cat gifs, dog gifs, you name it. Effortlessly share your favorite gifs to Instagram, tumblr, twitter, facebook, email, or iMessage/SMS.
· Export gifs as videos (New!)
· Create gifs from live photos, burst photos, pictures or videos
· Edit downloaded or previously created gifs
· Crop gifs to any size ratio
· Cinemagraph mode with stabilization
· Adjustable gif animation speed
· Add delays to individual frames
· Over 25 awesome filters
· Precise individual frame positioning
· Frame duplication and start/end trimming
· Add text to your gif with several font choices
· Add images from the web by copy/pasting
· Add borders/frames
· Onion skin with adjustable opacity
IN-APP CAMERA MODES:
· Single-frame (great for stop-motion)
· Burst (with adjustable delay)
· Adjustable auto timer single-frame
· Adjustable auto timer burst
· Share to Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter or Facebook
· Share to multiple social media networks simultaneously
· Export your gifs to the camera roll (Note: the Photos app can't play animated gifs, but the animation data will remain intact!)
· Export gifs as videos to the camera roll
· Export single-frame photos to your camera roll as you capture them
· Collect your very own library of gifs (with folders!) and browse them as you would browse photos
· Import any gif to your library (from the web, by copy/pasting, or from iTunes)
· Forward loop, reverse loop, single play forward, single play reverse, and back and forth (yo-yo) playback modes
Animated gifs are great because you don't need any special plugins to view them. You can paste them directly into iMessage/SMS messages or post 'em to your blog just like regular images, without any cross-browser worries or extra effort.
More features are in the works! Got a killer feature you'd like to see? Tap "request a feature" from the settings menu.
If you have any feedback or get stuck, just tap "get help" in the settings menu and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.
"Giffer" is a registered trademark of Taber Buhl.
"animate your life" is a trademark of Taber Buhl.
What's New in Version 3.5
· Export gifs as videos
· Share your gifs to Instagram
· Create gifs from Live Photos or Burst Photos
Seriously, how could this update get any better? How about a dash of bug fixes and performance improvements? Okay, done and done.
If you enjoy this version of Giffer, please take a minute to write a quick review. I read them all, and really appreciate the feedback and motivation. If you aren't enjoying it, please let me know by visiting http://support.giffer.co/ and I'll get back to you right away.
See you in the next update!
Surprisingly good, gif quality dicey
This app is surprisingly intuitive, kudos on the UI. The cinemagraph with stabilizer is especially awesome.
I had issues with the output quality but just realized that's probably a limitation with the gif format. Would be nice to choose if the gif is dithered or not.
Another possible workaround for the gif quality issue: if you could export to video without converting to gif first (to avoid the quality hit), that'd be sweet.
I've tried many different apps, but this has to be the best one! There is so much versatility you can do and with the latest update it's even better! I love that I can save the giffs into a video now so I can share to Instagram! I recommend this app definitely. Thanks guys🤘🏼
Overly complicated and poor quality
Though this app has many features, they are not intuitive to use. For example: when adding text you have to touch to select and slide a sizing tool rather than the pinch motion that feels much more natural to do when moving the text around. The app is full of misses just like this, overthinking the simplest of things. The quality of the exports is also horrendously low as well as the image filters. Will not use again. Goodbye $3
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 21, 2016
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 35.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Taber Buhl
- ©2016 Taber Buhl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Giffer Pro Upgrade$0.99