A 'New & Noteworthy' app, Giffer Pro was designed from the ground up for making awesome animated gifs quickly and easily, whenever you want and wherever you go.
Giffer Pro provides larger, longer (double length) animated gifs compared to the standard version of Giffer, without the need for an in-app purchase. Of course you also get that warm & fuzzy pro status feeling.
The best part about Giffer is its powerful simplicity. Advanced features are there when you need them, yet unobtrusive enough to let you create an animated gif with just a few taps.
Create virtually any kind of animated gif: stop motion animation gifs, cinemagraphs, jitter or wiggle gifs, time lapse gifs, seamless loop gifs, reverse gifs, text overlay gifs, reaction gifs, cat gifs, dog gifs, you name it. Effortlessly share your favorite gifs to Instagram, tumblr, twitter, facebook, email, or iMessage/SMS.
· Export gifs as videos (New!)
· Create gifs from live photos, burst photos, pictures or videos
· Edit downloaded or previously created gifs
· Crop gifs to any size ratio
· Cinemagraph mode with stabilization
· Adjustable gif animation speed
· Add delays to individual frames
· Over 25 awesome filters
· Precise individual frame positioning
· Frame duplication and start/end trimming
· Add text to your gif with several font choices
· Add images from the web by copy/pasting
· Add borders/frames
· Onion skin with adjustable opacity
IN-APP CAMERA MODES:
· Single-frame (great for stop-motion)
· Burst (with adjustable delay)
· Adjustable auto timer single-frame
· Adjustable auto timer burst
· Share to Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter or Facebook
· Share to multiple social media networks simultaneously
· Export your gifs to the camera roll (Note: the Photos app can't play animated gifs, but the animation data will remain intact!)
· Export gifs as videos to the camera roll
· Export single-frame photos to your camera roll as you capture them
· Collect your very own library of gifs (with folders!) and browse them as you would browse photos
· Import any gif to your library (from the web, by copy/pasting, or from iTunes)
· Forward loop, reverse loop, single play forward, single play reverse, and back and forth (yo-yo) playback modes
Animated gifs are great because you don't need any special plugins to view them. You can paste them directly into iMessage/SMS messages or post 'em to your blog just like regular images, without any cross-browser worries or extra effort.
More features are in the works! Got a killer feature you'd like to see? Tap "request a feature" from the settings menu.
If you have any feedback or get stuck, just tap "get help" in the settings menu and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.
"Giffer" is a registered trademark of Taber Buhl.
"animate your life" is a trademark of Taber Buhl.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Wish it worked
It will not work with a 'burst' mode of iPhone photos. I took 36 pictures of our dogs playing and we tried and tried to get it to work, even with the app writer, Taber, giving me tech support help. I did not ask for my $4 back, as I am going to try it with 2 or 3 photos, but not downloaded first.
So instead, I made a movie of the 36 dog pictures with iMovie. I hope they have an update, so that you can use this app for already downloaded pictures, it certainly would be fun.
iphoneX video to gif
My main use case is saved video to gif. Giffer makes you clip it down, but you can only clip from the end, not the front of the video. Also, there doesn’t seem to be a way to increase the quality or size of gifs. Was hoping for quite a bit more control of this and less on camera tools.
Extra, but extraordinary
I can't figure out how to save and send working GIFs with the camera roll. That leaves a niche Giffer fills neatly, and does it well. I have never had a problem with it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.