Giflay is Best GIF viewer.
View all the GIFs saved in your photo albums.
You can only see the scene your favorite.
Create an album to organize the GIF images.
-- The best way to save GIF? --
-- Save GIF on Safari --
Main functions of Giflay
- GIF play & zoom
- Create albums
- Passcode Lock (each album)
- Passcode with Touch ID (iOS 8)
- Frame view
- GIF Speed Control (0.2x ~ 4.0x)
- Receive GIFs from PC over Wi-Fi
- 3D Touch : Quick Action
- 3D Touch : Peek & Pop ( + Preview Actions)
- Added Live Photo Viewer (iOS 9.1)
- Export video and photo in a Live Photo (iOS 9.1)
- Convert Live Photo to GIF (iOS 9.1)
- Delete GIF images in iOS Photos (iOS 8)
- Share GIFs on Twitter(with message)
- 8 Tint Colors & Dark, Light Themes
- Open in other Apps
- Support for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- Universal for iPhone and iPad
- Fixed live photo bug on iOS 9.x
- Support for iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
*S*°*O*°* USEFUL for Snapchat, and the like…
This App’s Share>Copy feature is one of the ONLY ways I can paste a gif into Snapchat on my iPad with certainty that I am pasting the *FULL*, animated gif, and not an *automatically sent* still image which inevitably feels like it’s spoiling the follow-up *animated* gif.
It’s a blessing if you want that confidence, which as a disabled veteran who depends on digital communications to maintain important friendships, and with a touch of perfectionism with regards to creative communication using various forms of Art, this App offers me peace of mind when “delivery is everything,” and ensures one of my few sources of joy and a sense of accomplishment goes off without a hitch❣️
Peace, And Please Show Support for this Developer!¡!
Good Quality for Animated Pictures
I enjoy this app because it has a user friendly interface, and it's easy to use. In addition, the animation and picture quality is great.
Best GIF App ever!
This app gives fantastic options. First, u can lock the app with passcode and 2nd, u can still save gif images without remaining the original image in your camera roll. How wonderful!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.