Gift Certificates and More (GCM) features free, reusable gift certificates to over 100 restaurants around town, from local favorites to national chains.
Gift Certificates vs. Coupons:
• Gift Certificates: cash usable toward any purchase at a specific vendor. No string attached.
• Coupons: dated and restrictive “offers” that everyone else has.
A few of GCM’s most popular certificates:
• Texas Roadhouse ($5 Gift Certificate)
• Chilis ($3 Gift Certificate)
• TGI Fridays ($5 Gift Certificate)
• Blaze Pizza ($2 Gift Certificate)
• Buffalo Wild Wings ($3 Gift Certificate)
• Coldstone Creamery ($2 Gift Certificate)
• Red Lobster ($3 Gift Certificate)
In addition, GCM Golf features exclusive golf savings to courses throughout your area. GCM Golf allows members to save big on their favorite courses each month.
Using GCM’s reusable certificates is extremely easy.
#1 Search: Explore through all of GCM's featured restaurants and vendors to find the gift certificate for you.
#2 Show: Simply notify your server and display the gift certificate info. Hit "Redeem" to apply the savings.
#3 Save: Your server will deduct the certificate amount off your bill - no strings attached.
Each certificate resets for use again at the start of the next month, so the savings are virtually unlimited!
Ditch the restrictions of coupons, and start saving big with GCM’s mobile gift certificates. Keep up with the latest restaurant additions and GCM news at www.giftcertificatesandmore.com.
You can now change your location!
Ratings and Reviews
Payed $10 for upgrade then app stopped working
I would give the regular app 5 stars but beware do not purchase the upgrade. I paid the extra $10 to be able to use the certificates multiple times each month for a year. A few weeks later it stopped working after using certificates just once I would get the message that they had already been redeemed that month. I tried reaching out for help on the app twice and have had no reply. After not hearing back I tried deleting and reloading the app and now I have completely lost the plus version all together. I feel like I’ve had $10 stolen from me and wish there were some way to file a formal complaint.
Paid app no longer working
I enjoyed using the GCM app to save money on restaurant purchases and one of the local merchants I regularly shop at. I experienced the same problem when of the other reviewer stead, after several months the app I paid for would no longer even load. Over a period of two months I have sent 5 to 6 emails reporting the problem and have not gotten any response back. I would not recommend using the paid app but the regular free version is great to save a few dollars here and there.
Great App, Available Subscription to Save more Money
I actually love this app, I've recently started telling all my friends to get it!
They cap you at a certain amount of coupons per month but you can pay a very minimal fee ($1 a month for restaurants and $5 a month for golfing) to retrieve unlimited coupons.
Totally worth it
- Gift Certificates and More, LLC.
- 57.3 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Gift Certificates and More, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.