Shop for the best gifts for any occasion with Giftry, the ultimate online gift registry. Add gift ideas to your wishlist from any store the moment you see them! Share your wishlist with family and friends and mark gifts as purchased in the registry so others won't buy the same thing!
Don’t give emotionless gift cards, impersonal gift basket, or depend on self-serving retailer recommendations ever again! Our goal at Giftry is to turn gift giving opportunities into friendship building experiences. By using the Giftry app to create, store and exchange gift ideas and wishlists, your circle of family and friends can show how much they care by buying the best gifts.
Add gifts from anywhere directly to your online wishlists:
• Add gift ideas online from the web using a simple URL.
• Use the Giftry app extension to add gift ideas through Safari.
• Take pictures of items from local shops to add products.
• Scan a barcode to go straight to the product page.
• Edit details of your gifts on the wishlist.
Share your gift ideas with your friends and family:
• Share your wishlist with family and friends quickly and easily.
• Forget about the awkward "what do you want?" phone call!
• Invite your friends to Giftry and start sharing gift ideas!
• Remind your family of changes made to your wishlist with Vanity URL.
Target the the perfect gifts every time:
• Let Giftry ask your family and friends what birthday, Christmas or anniversary gift they want.
• Be the one who gives the best gifts for every occasion
• Don't worry, we keep wishlists private. We won't spoil the surprise!
Get the gifts you want:
• Your friends and family can access your wishlist.
• Set reminders for your birthday and anniversary so no one forgets!
All your wishlists in one place:
• Works with your Amazon wishlist!
• Keep it simple: don’t waste time juggling between apps!
Shop from gifts other users love:
• Every gift on Giftry has been added by another user to their own wishlist.
• Explore now to see what kind of gifts people like you love!
Find the perfect gifts for every occasion:
• Whether it’s for a baby or wedding shower, make sure to shower your friends with the best gifts.
• Don’t show up to Christmas, Graduation or even Housewarming Parties empty-handed ever again.
• Create dedicated wishlists to celebrate any special moments and events!
With Giftry you’ll never give bad gifts again. Don’t believe us? Just ask our fans:
"My husband thinks this app is a gift in itself!"
“I have my whole family using it this year. This is seriously a life saver!”
“I may have gotten a little carried away with my wish lists, but honestly, they’re so fun to put together it’s hard not to.”
“This is genius! Seriously.”
“This makes gift giving so much easier!”
Giftry is the universal wish list for you, your friends, and your family. Never forget a birthday or anniversary, stop falling back on giving a generic gift card, and get your loved ones exactly what they want! Download today free for your iOS device and make gift shopping easier for everyone!
post holiday updates
Ratings and Reviews
Fabulous! Fabulous! This app keeps getting better and better!
My only recommendation for now is this: if I mark something as “favorited” or “reserved” on the app, I would expect it to appear as such when viewing it elsewhere (aka my laptop with the desktop site). I don’t like deleting things, and I prefer to just mark them as “reserved” if I know I’ll be getting them or have recently gotten them.
Keep up the good work!!!
This app is absolutely beautiful. First of all, I love the developer’s quick response to my issues. Most developers never respond directly to complaints, and this earned a whole star just in itself.
Additionally, it seems that many bugs have been squashed, so that’s fantastic.
I’m going to be using this app like crazy, so here are some suggestions / ideas:
Maybe make a Folder function? I only say this because I know it would help me keep things organized with my many themed lists, but I know this probably wouldn’t be a feature many other people would use, honestly.
Also, it would be great to have a place in the app with an FAQ or at least just a little section of that sort.
Lastly, I’ve found that the app doesn’t like adding things from other apps (i.e. trying to add to a list from the Walmart app, and I’ll just get an infinite “processing” circle).
Overall, I’m much happier, and I look forward to continuing to use this app!
Developer Response ,
UPDATE: Ack is right! We're sorry about that! This has been fixed. Your private wishlists won't show up online. Thanks for the review. The missing button that takes you to the place to the buy the item is a bug in the latest release that we're working on right now. It only happens when looking at items on your own list. When other people look at your list, the button will appear. Thanks for letting us know. The issue with the Facebook login is new. We'll look into that as well.
Best way to keep track of things I want
I find myself using this app at least a few times per week when I see something I would love to have. As a mom of a growing baby I’m always adding new clothes to his own list so grandparents know what to get him for Christmas and birthdays. I can organize my lists whenever I need. My friends, parents, siblings, and husband all see my list before Christmas and they know what I actually WANT. In my opinion, this saves everyone money. No more wasteful gifts!
This app is great!
Amazing app! But I will recommend to maybe add a total of all the prices for each folder. I've been trying to search for an app that lets me make wishlists in folders but also gives me a total for each folder so that I can keep in mind my budget or how much I have to save in order to get everything in the list. This app is on the verge of becoming exactly what I'm looking for, all it needs is a total price for all the items in each folder and it is golden!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.