Gifts HD 2
By MacSpots Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Gifts HD as been the #1 Holiday app for the iPad 2 Years in a Row!!
We are proud to deliver Gifts HD 2
• Gifts HD is now broken down by Events. Add Multiple Events and Years!
• Gifts HD is designed for multiple users in mind, each profile created has his or her own gift list and a password so no one can see gifts you are planning on purchasing.
• Track contacts over the years - See what you purchased Jimmy last Holiday Season
• Store Photos / URL links to previous purchases
• Add an unlimited amount of "People to Buy For" and for easy use it will grab names from your contact list if you wish.
• Add a Budget for each "Person to Buy For" and see if your exceeding your limit in one easy screen.
• Track Gift Purchased, Gift Mailed and Gift Wrapped for each person
• Settings configurable to cross people / gifts off your list when a threshold has been met.
• Countdown to Christmas and Chanukah - Both Configurable
• Summary screen shows Total Gifts, Purchased Gifts, Gifts Left to Purchase, Gift Wrapped, Left to Wrap, Estimated Budget, Actual Cost and Cost Per Gift
• Built in Web Browser built in the app - Browser automagically bring over your TO DO list so you can see what gifts you need to purchase.
• Just tap on the Search list in the browser and it will go out and search Amazon s for the best prices
For more information visit www.MacSpots.com
What's New in Version 2.01
Fixed Crashing on Password Protected Events
Fixed Crashing on Deleting Tracked Contacts
Tracked contacts now long press to bring up Delete
Added some more tips
This was such a great app in 2012. It tracked the people and gifts in simple, organized lists. I just entered all people, gifts, items that were purchased, shipped, and received, and the amount of money each gift cost along with my budget for each person the other day, and the new update deleted everything! I re-entered a few, but the list for each person is no longer organized in a separate expanding section, but instead all grouped on the same screen with different colored bubbles indicating what was purchased, shipped, and wrapped. I'm so disappointed in this update and am hoping the devs will find it in their hearts to give me back the old app that I paid for and enjoyed using. Please? For the holidays?
Bring back old app or FIX the update!!
This app worked great when I purchased it. Now there are all kinds of bugs. I delete things only to reopen the app to find they are still there. Same way with costs that I updated. How am I to track cost per gift or person if it doesn't update properly?
I see I'm not the only one having this issue. If you actually read the reviews then you would know how crapy the last update was and either fix it or roll back to old version!
If you have no plans to fix this within the next wk or so then you should refund everyone that has paid for this app because as u see we all want to use it for Christmas but can't depend on it!
Nice, but please fix the issues...
This app is quite useful for holiday gift planning. However, it is pretty slow and crashes sometimes. The biggest issue for me is that, although I can put in how much money I want to spend on a person, it doesn't show a running tally of how much I have spent for that person (or for the event altogether), nor does it show how much I have left to spend...so it is really easy to go over without noticing it. I hope that they fix these issues, especially since the issues mean that the app wasn't really worth $4 to me...
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 23, 2013
- Version: 2.01
- Size: 20.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MacSpots Software LLC
- © www.MacSpots.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gifts Pro Upgrade$4.99