GifVid lets you convert GIFs to Videos and vice versa!
Select from any of the gifs or videos in your photos library and easily convert them over you can then share with your friends through iMessage, Imgur, Tumblr and more!
We would love to here from you!
If a gif or video isn't converting or you want a new feature
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Action Extension allows you to quickly covert a Gifs to Video while in your Photos Library
- Can now be opened by third party apps with the "Open in..." feature
- Bug fixed that prevented the album picker from being displayed when converting
- Now can adjust the speed of new Gifs/Videos
- Higher Resolution choice for Video to Gif
- Now choose Gifs/Videos from specific Albums for conversion
- Crop & Resize when converting a gif to video by selecting "Custom" when exporting to various places i.e. square cropped video to Instagram.
- Converting Video to Gif now has the ability to share the gif to twitter if it's under 3 MB
Ratings and Reviews
Best dollar I’ve ever spent
At first I thought I had been duped, a waste of a hard earned dollar, as the app gave me an error every time I tried to convert a gif I had saved off tumblr into my iCloud.
Before, in order to convert them to video I had to jump through hoops, but now we have ourselves the ideal solution - the GifVid Photos app extension. Select any animated gif in your camera roll and tap the share icon. Go all the way to the right and where it says “save as video” swipe the switch on and it’ll turn green. Now the GifVid icon will appear at the end of the share options row and you’ll get what you paid for, right in your photos app.
Once I figured that out I am a very happy customer. I have a feeling some of the bad reviews on this app are due to similar issues, or user error. Ignore them!
I’ve been searching for months for an app to do something as simple as convert and loop a gif to be able to post to Instagram. This is the one. So worth the investment. User-friendly, does what it says. Videos are top-notch quality. (Tip: to save to your phone, click the “share” icon farthest to the left on the bottom of your screen.)
Did EXACTLY as it was suppose to do
1st review 19April2018
Read all the reviews on other GIF to .mp4 all.
Decided to purchase this one. Happy I did.
If I encounter any issue will update the rating and provide more comments.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.