Gig Hard! smoothly scrolls lyrics for live music gigs, band practice or rehearsals. Whether you're in a rock group, jazz ensemble, band or choir or are performing solo - you need to Gig hard!
Simple. Elegant. Easy to use.
* Create, edit or import songs
* Automatically scroll lyrics at variable speeds
* Start and stop scrolling at any time
* Tap and scroll lyric to quickly get to the next song
* Increase and decrease scrolling speed and font size on the fly
* Style lyrics with bold, italics, underline and highlights
* Import .txt documents using Dropbox or iTunes file sharing
* Copy-n-Paste songs from Apple Pages or any app with text
Gig Hard is free to download and use and is supported by advertisements.
IN-APP PURCHASE UPGRADE OPTIONS
- Create multiple folders or Sets
- Arrange songs in to various Sets
- Launch a set in Gig mode and perform it
- Quickly swipe right to left to load next song in set
- Remembers speed and font size for each song within a set
AUDIO & VIDEO RECORDING
Capture your performance, play it back and share it with Gig It Pro.
- Multi-take audio recording
- Picture-n-picture video recorder
- No advertisements
If you would like to suggest a feature for improving it we'd love to hear from you.
Please note: We respond to all email within 24hrs. If you didn't receive a response please check your bulk e-mail or spam folders.
Thank you for considering Gig Hard!
Bug fix with copy-n-paste functionality and performance update
Ratings and Reviews
Could Use a lot of improvements
One of the first things is importing lyrics, using dropbox you have to import one song at a time and then confirm, I have hundreds of songs, cant see why it won't import your whole dropbox full of lyrics. Second you select a song from setlist then it takes U to the edit mode, then U have to select the user mode, which is more steps than desired when U are performing that is. Another is the scroll speeds, there should be more control for inbetween speeds to allow lyrics to sync better with song tempo. There's more but I wont be using the app, make improvements then it'd be useful for performing gigs.
This is a great app!
Many of you have experienced issues with this app. If you use the free app, it won't do everything it could. Plus the ads are PITA. I love this app. It does everything I need it to do.
Some complain about the download one song at a time. Well, it downloads so fast, it's not an issue for me.
Some complain about the songs not scrolling/swiping to the next song. There is a little trick to that. When you put your set lists together and have the songs arranged in the order you want, click on the set list. Now, if you want to run one song click on the one song. If you want to run the list, open the set list, then click "GIG". Now the app will load all the songs in the set. Swipe left, then right, it works great.
You have to buy the pro add on for 5.00. I find it more than worth it. It really is a great app and does everything they say it does.
This is just perfect for me. Importing songs and editing is simple and straightforward. Setting up song lists is a breeze. Timing and font size options work perfectly. The older I get, the harder it is for me to remember lyrics and music. This app is just what I needed. Not carrying a songbook is great! Having what I need on the iPad is easy and unobtrusive when I play. Customer support is quick and helpful. The downside to the app is ....well I don't have any ! I recommend this without hesitation..
- Dante Media, LLC
- 14.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Dante Media, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Set Lists and Song Management $2.99
- Gig Hard Pro $4.99
- Audio/Video Recording $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.