By Gilt Groupe
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join Gilt’s 10 million members for anytime, anywhere access to today’s top designers at insider prices. Each day, shop a new selection of designer sales for women, men, kids, and home -- all up to 70% off retail. Our award-winning app also offers top deals to exclusive experiences in your city. Sign in and shop what inspires you.
Some more perks of shopping Gilt on-the-go:
• Luxury and designer brands, all up to 70% off retail: Valentino, John Varvatos, kate spade new york -- to name a few.
• Sales start at 12pm ET on the dot: Bonus sales begin at 9pm ET on Sundays and Wednesdays.
• New inventory daily: Sales are exclusive and last just 36 hours. This means supplies are limited -- perfect for on-the-go shopping.
• Mobile-exclusive sales: Designer deals that you can only purchase on our app -- because half the thrill is being first.
• Real-time reminders: Our app will notify you when sales start, when your waitlist items become available, and more.
• Gilt City: Shop offers and exclusive experiences even when you’re out and about in your city. Gilt City has national deals as well as local ones in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Boston, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Miami, Philadelphia, and Washington DC.
If you’re a fan of Gilt, we’d love to hear from you:
• Please take a moment to rate and review our app.
• You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 4.6.5
We've made lots of bug fixes, UI improvements, as well as stability and performance enhancements.
Close to perfect
Almost flawless app, a pleasure to browse and seamless to buy. Flaws are more with the Gilt product itself, really weak on filtering, would really love to be able to sort by size --or color -- or WHATEVER- ANY filters would be great....(within ALL sales) or automatically filter out items that cannot be returned. No, I am not going to buy a $3000 rug I cannot return!!!!! It almost seems pointless to offer such products. Why not allow customers to simply pay for the shipping back?
Few of the home items- from rugs to towel racks- seem to be returnable at all and that's a shame because I would really like to expand my shopping range here....I also don't like that anything discounted to a significant degree is somehow suddenly final sale. I believe your return policy should be consistent across the board -- not just when it's convenient for the merchant. It makes shopping a pain. You find something you like, dig in, show your partner, get excited about it, and then realize that you could never return it if it doesn't work. Bad return policies are the death of online shopping.
That being said, I found my wedding dress on Gilt and a number of extremely special items. I particularly like that some designers seem to be putting out clothing just for the app and it makes finding a special product even more special. They are doing really good things here. I really enjoy shopping with this app.
All around, one best discount shopping app available!
All in all it really is a great app, but there are definitely some issues with it.. App has an except selection of numerous items in a wide range of categories, and is set up absolutely wonderfully. Although those things are great, a lot of items are honestly priced a bit to high for a "discounted" shopping site; not all items are like that because there are some amazing deals on many wonderful products. The items that are priced decently expensive for what they are makes me what to just go to another store to buy these items because chances are many other stores carry the same items for almost exactly the same price. Other than that I do really like the app and would definitely suggest it to others, and would let them know about the small issues I have seen so that they don't make the same mistakes as many of us (including myself) have probably made in the past.
So you like to shop? On a beer budget, with champagne taste? Curated luxury designer products at your fingertips offered daily by Gilt. And don't feel so ashamed or guilty, because the prices make sense and customer service has come a long way since Gilt first launched. Efficient, reasonable, and trending now high end fashionable designs with comforting luxury for home places Gilt as a real contender for the serious shopping game.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Apr 28, 2016
- Version: 4.6.5
- Size: 51.6 MB
- Languages: English, Korean
- Seller: Gilt Groupe
- © 2015 Gilt Groupe
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.