By Gilt Groupe
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join Gilt’s 10 million members for anytime, anywhere access to today’s top designers at insider prices. Each day, shop a new selection of designer sales for women, men, kids, and home -- all up to 70% off retail. Our award-winning app also offers top deals to exclusive experiences in your city. Sign in and shop what inspires you.
Some more perks of shopping Gilt on-the-go:
• Luxury and designer brands, all up to 70% off retail: Valentino, John Varvatos, kate spade new york -- to name a few.
• Sales start at 12pm ET on the dot: Bonus sales begin at 9pm ET on Sundays and Wednesdays.
• New inventory daily: Sales are exclusive and last just 36 hours. This means supplies are limited -- perfect for on-the-go shopping.
• Mobile-exclusive sales: Designer deals that you can only purchase on our app -- because half the thrill is being first.
• Real-time reminders: Our app will notify you when sales start, when your waitlist items become available, and more.
• Gilt City: Shop offers and exclusive experiences even when you’re out and about in your city. Gilt City has national deals as well as local ones in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Boston, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Miami, Philadelphia, and Washington DC.
If you’re a fan of Gilt, we’d love to hear from you:
• Please take a moment to rate and review our app.
• You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 4.6
• Shop with Apple Pay! Checkout is now easier, faster and more secure than ever through Apple Pay
Interesting, but wasn't impressed enough
I had heard good things about Gilt so I thought I'd give it a try. Sad to say I wasn't as impressed with it as other fashion sales apps. It's just not for me, but would possibly be good for others depending on what they like or are looking for.
First off there are no filter options available for things other than type of clothing or accessory, aside from typing things into a search bar. And there is also no way to select a range of prices, so I'm seeing things for over $1,000 when I might be looking at a $200 shopping budget, for example, so I have to search through all the clothing and end up heart broken when I finally do find something I like, only to find out its on sale for $899. Second, I saw very little in terms of any clothing and accessories I would like just in general; I don't know if maybe I have used the app on bad days when options aren't the greatest or what but I know I need a better variety. It does off a lot but at the same time not enough.
But to be honest this app is probably good for some people, just not me. I'll stick with Shop Style for now.
Their inability to explain problems on THEIR side...
Their inability to explain problems on THEIR side makes me question everything about this app. I ordered through the app for a few years now. Most recently I had two orders go through just fine in November and just two days later another order that is put on hold because my payment method needs to be updated. Later the same day I placed another order since I figured it was a glitch on their side (nothing had changed with my AMEX card, shipping, or billing addresses) that went through just fine. Two weeks later I get an email explaining that 1/3 of the precious order was canceled since my information wasn't updated - the order placed later the same day shipped out. Going back and forth with support they can't tell me what the problem is and blamed it on Apple Pay (I don't even use it). They gave me instructions with a screen shot on how to update my info - I sent screen shots back that illustrated I didn't have the option. They didn't know how to resolve their issues. I'm done with them.
Customer service is a joke
This is for the online site. If I could give 0 stars to this company, I would. I was a loyal customer since 2009 and will no longer be shopping with them. I ordered through the mobile app and the shipping address was automatically selected to send to an old address (haven't been used for shipping for 5 years). I tried to modify the shipment. As promised on their website, you can modify the shipment within 5 minutes of placing the order. I requested to modify within ONE minute of placing the order. I tried calling multiple times and was not able to connect to a rep. I also emailed twice and received no response. I finally got a response after posting on the gilt Facebook page. I spoke to Mary via FB messaging for over 2 hours and basically for nothing. I paid for my items and they will not redirect my package nor refund my money. Even though they promise they can modify your order if u contact them within 5 minutes of placing your order. Goodbye Gilt!
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Dec 10, 2015
- Version: 4.6
- Size: 33.2 MB
- Languages: English, Korean
- Seller: Gilt Groupe
- © 2015 Gilt Groupe
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.