By Digital Takeover, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get In My Belly has it all: the best recipes and guides to take you from not to hot in the kitchen.
This app is the best way to get out from behind the screen and into the kitchen with videos and recipes to show you step-by-step and inspire you to delicious greatness.
Instead of spending time searching for the right thing to serve your friends and family, browse hundreds of delicious foods and channel your inner cooking maven.
• Delicious recipes sorted by category or fully searchable by ingredient
• One tap to share stories via Email, Messages, Facebook, Pinterest and more
• Easily organized ingredient list that only takes one click to arrive at your door
• Get push notifications for trending recipes so you’re always in the loop
• Comment on a recipe, upload your photo or click the voting button to share your opinion
What's New in Version 1.3.1
A number of improvements:
• Latest recipes are automatically loaded when you come back to the app.
• Swipe right. When looking at a recipe, swiping right takes you back to the list of recipes. When on the list of recipes, swiping back shows the navigation bar.
• "Send feedback" menu entry to make it easier to tell us what you think about the app.
Love this app, key features not yet available
Added a star. Been using this fairly frequently Dow a week now on iPhone 7 and older iPad Air, and no technical issues at all. Other comments below still the same. Sync would really be nice. Thanks!
Did figure out how to print, sort of. If you have Dropbox and a wifi printer, save the file to Dropbox as file name.html, then go the Dropbox file and AirPrint from there or print from computer. Don't forget to add the .html part, or you get gobbledygook text.
I really love what you've done with it so far. Haven't had any technical issues yet, but from reading other reviews I gather i may have just been lucky so far.
I would be willing to pay a small fee for this app, IF
1. Could set an acct to sync favorites between devices;
2. Search for recipe by text or title terms. Something other than just ingredients (such as pie, cheesecake, soup, casserole, whatever)
4. No technical issues.
Looking forward to continued development. Hope y'all pursue it and don't just give up. Thank you.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Dec 01, 2016
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 38.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Digital Takeover, LLC.
- © Digital Takeover, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.