1. Fast connect your stabilizer.
2. Real-time synchronize device information, working status, battery and modes etc.
3. To achieve the intelligent following by gimbal stabilizer during the filming.
4. A variety of camera filter styles for the different scenes.
5. Device software version detection and update, so that you can get the best using experience
6. Enhance the stability for your phone, create the stable footages as your will.
7. Get quick updates about our products.
New growth by locking focus and exposure。
Ratings and Reviews
Can someone help me with this issue?
The app works wonderfully for a while but, now I have a problem. I turned on my Gimbal pro and connected it to my iPhone 7. The app said my phone is connected to my Gimbal pro but, the blue tooth symbol on the app said I wasn't. I tried taking pictures and switching to video by only using the Gimbal pro. However, it didn't work I tried to use the app to connect to it once again but, it said I am already connected. The blue tooth symbol continued to show that I wasn't connected on the app. As I went to settings on my iPhone it said I was connected. The Gimbal pro is brand new but, it won't connect correctly while using the Gimbal pro app. The app tells me that I'm connected and not connected at the same time. I looked in the manual but, there is nothing about blue tooth other than telling me what app to use. Can someone please help me with this issue?
We had the same issue you would need to down load igimbal mobile instead and it works perfectly. Hope this help.
I installed this app on my gimbal works great with iPhone X
- Hailong Li
- 102.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Gimbal Pro
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.