Join the world’s most popular Gin Rummy Game and play live with millions of real players.
Playing Gin Rummy with friends, family, and millions of players worldwide has never been easier!
Join one of the largest online gaming communities and enjoy an all-new multiplayer experience, competitive leaderboards.
● EXCLUSIVE EVENTS – New game modes, free chip events.
● ENJOY UNIQUE MULTIPLAYER MODE - Compete with hundreds of thousands elite Gin Rummy players all around the world and prove you’re the champion of the leaderboard.
● PROGRESSIVE JACKPOTS - Double Your Gin Rummy Fun with the biggest win of your life!
● PLAY WITH BUDDIES - Invite your friends and have much more fun anytime, anywhere.
● SOCIAL EXPERIENCE - Play with your friends or make new ones, Gin Rummy Plus has the strongest community of any Gin Rummy game.
● LEADERBOARDS - See how you stack up against other players or your friends.
● FREE BONUSES - Countless opportunities to earn free coins, easier than ever!
Experience a variety of high-quality Gin Rummy Lounges for ultimate fun like never before!
Players Love Gin Rummy Plus:
* * * * * “The Most Authentic Gin Rummy Game on the App Store.”* * * * *
* * * * * “I’ve tried all the major Gin Rummy apps, this game sets a whole new standard” * * * * *
* * * * * “Great game, great service, great experience! 5-stars all around!” * * * * *
* * * * * “I love the treatment – I feel like a VIP!”* * * * *
* * * * * “Beautifully realistic graphics, sounds and super fun to play with friends.”* * * * *
Use of this application is governed by Zynga’s Terms of Service, found at www.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
The game is free to play; however, in-app purchases are available for additional content and in-game currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99 USD.
Hey, all you Gin Rummy Plus enthusiasts!
You asked for it, we made it happen!
Get the latest version for all of the available features and improvements.
Thank for playing
Keep those amazing 5 stars reviews coming, so we can keep dealing out the best Gin Rummy experience out there!
Ratings and Reviews
Mostly Great, but....
I play this a lot and really do enjoy it. However, there is a couple issues which I find very annoying.
First, when it comes to determining who your opponent is, there is no way to limit the possibilities to people within or close to your own level range. For example, I am level 12 and I will often have people trying to play me who are level 55 or 100. This is a big deal, because they have much more experience and ability than I do. I want to limit to folks under 25. When ?I get to higher levels, I shouldn’t be paired in a mismatch as well. There should be a setting for this.
The other thing that is annoying is how the jackpot works. The jackpot is supposed to be paid out when you win all arounds in a particular game. However, I have had it happened to me many times where an opponent is getting wiped out by me for whatever reason, and right before I’m about to win the jackpot, they leave. And because they left and I didn’t win that round as the computer sees it, I lose the jackpot. That is very annoying. Obviously, I won every round. Just because they walked away shouldn’t cost me the jackpot.
Used to be fun...but got frustrating very quick
UPDATE: SUSPICIONS CONFIRMED
Game is rigged. I took the other reviews about the game being rigged skeptically, thinking the person is just a bad player. NOPE. I am a decent player, but when the deck gives you the card that you need to complete a set or run the turn IMMEDIATELY AFTER you discard one piece of it ALL THE TIME forces you to play unrealistically. I’m done with the frustration that this game brings. You’ll never get any money from me. Uninstalled.
Like the previous reviewer, I really don’t like being told which table I have to play at. And it’s not based on “skill level” but by the number of coins I have. Once I got to 1 million, I was limited to the highest two tables where the minimum bet is larger. But when I dipped below a million, the next lowest table was opened up again. But this seems ridiculous since I know I played at the lower tables against players with a lot of coins. This happened every time I went below a million.
Also, with the “wheel of fun” prizes, set REALISTIC GOALS. It’s near impossible to make the “Top 25”. And no matter what, if you complete the tasks to spin the wheel, it always gives you one of the lowest prizes. SUPER LAME.
When issuing updates, it needs to say what was fixed instead of the same “you asked for it, we made it happen” description.
DON’T PURCHASE COINS
I have enjoyed this game immensely. In fact it’s very addicting. I’m new to Gin so I’m learning as I go. Because I enjoyed it so much I didn’t mind buying coins. However there is a catch with purchasing coins.
1.) You can no longer play at the beginner level tables. They tell you that your skills are too good to play there. 2.) When an opponent sees the amount of coins you have they won’t play because they think you have won them and don’t want to compete with such a good player. Far from the truth. Whatever right? They had a St. Patrick’s sale. Good deals so why not get the coins cheaper. Now I am only allowed to play at the highest table. 3.) Bets are larger so you use up coins faster. Now I am struggling with playing against the best players. I’m at level 26 and now have to play opponents who have skill levels much higher than mine. Example: me - level 27 / opponents levels 70, 119, 200+. This is not fair. Game tables should be by your skill level and not your ability to afford to buy coins. So watch out! It now depresses me to play vs. enjoyment!
- Zynga Inc.
- 241.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © Peak Games
- In-App Purchases
- 50.000 Coins $0.99
- 100.000 Coins $0.99
- 250.000 Coins $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.