Join the world’s most popular Gin Rummy Game and play live with millions of real players.
Playing Gin Rummy with friends, family, and millions of players worldwide has never been easier!
Join one of the largest online gaming communities and enjoy an all-new multiplayer experience, competitive leaderboards.
● EXCLUSIVE EVENTS – New game modes, free chip events.
● ENJOY UNIQUE MULTIPLAYER MODE - Compete with hundreds of thousands elite Gin Rummy players all around the world and prove you’re the champion of the leaderboard.
● PROGRESSIVE JACKPOTS - Double Your Gin Rummy Fun with the biggest win of your life!
● PLAY WITH BUDDIES - Invite your friends and have much more fun anytime, anywhere.
● SOCIAL EXPERIENCE - Play with your friends or make new ones, Gin Rummy Plus has the strongest community of any Gin Rummy game.
● LEADERBOARDS - See how you stack up against other players or your friends.
● FREE BONUSES - Countless opportunities to earn free coins, easier than ever!
Experience a variety of high-quality Gin Rummy Lounges for ultimate fun like never before!
Players Love Gin Rummy Plus:
* * * * * “The Most Authentic Gin Rummy Game on the App Store.”* * * * *
* * * * * “I’ve tried all the major Gin Rummy apps, this game sets a whole new standard” * * * * *
* * * * * “Great game, great service, great experience! 5-stars all around!” * * * * *
* * * * * “I love the treatment – I feel like a VIP!”* * * * *
* * * * * “Beautifully realistic graphics, sounds and super fun to play with friends.”* * * * *
Use of this application is governed by Zynga’s Terms of Service, found at www.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
The game is free to play; however, in-app purchases are available for additional content and in-game currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99 USD.
Improving Card scene & Meld Scene
Ratings and Reviews
It is rigged!
As I was reading through the reviews today, I found some that were spot on and then I found some that really had no basis.
For instance, I typically wait until a few cards have been drawn from the deck before I toss out the high cards that I have at least two of, in this case, I had the King and Queen of Jacks. In this particular game, I tossed out the King of Jacks and was left with the Queen of Jacks. My opponent and I then completed two more draws from the deck. On my next draw from THE DECK, lo and behold, my card was the KING OF JACKS!! Now how is that possible if it’s not rigged?!?
As far as the game being rigged to force you to buy coins in order to continue to play, I’m not convinced. I usually have no more than 120,000 coins and I have sometimes gone below 1000 coins. I have not bought coins in quite sometime. I’m quite content to play the Shark room or the Stars room and sometimes the Beginners room. As far as I’m concerned, I’m still playing a game of chance that most likely is controlled by the developer’s set up, however, I play almost every day, and I have had losing streaks and winning streaks but Ive never lost so much that I feel that I need to buy coins.
And for what it’s worth, the new Safe thing where you get a little gift box with various “emojis” to keep or give away, is pretty dumb!
their internet will kick you out. The wheel is absolutely rigged. I won 3 times and the most I got was 40,000 coins. No customer support at all. Wonderful game 2 yrs ago but it is a money grabber now. Pleas read several reviews before deciding to play this game. My 3rd attempt to send review——if you start buying you will continue to do so. Zynga has ruined a wonderful game. If you reach 2M you have to bet way more coins. The more coins you accumulate(if your lucky) the bigger the bet. Do not fall for the “friends request” waste of time. Also play as guest as game will load up your newsfeed on Facebook. All the bonuses you get does not even show up in your total coin count. I have won the wheel several times and the most I have won is 50,000 coins. Play at your own risk but don’t think you can win any big money AND if you do it’s rigged to take it from you. There internet conveniently goes down. The Lucky Vegas game is the biggest rip off. It will cost you more to play then the regular game. Trust me....now they started “safes” Halas nothing to do with gin rummy & is very annoying. I spent $30 and every time I opened a safe I got EMPTY SLOT,every single time. The other 2 games you at least have option to play,safes does not give you good option. Ruined the game entirely. Beware folks.
Mostly Great, but....
I play this a lot and really do enjoy it. However, there is a couple issues which I find very annoying.
First, when it comes to determining who your opponent is, there is no way to limit the possibilities to people within or close to your own level range. For example, I am level 12 and I will often have people trying to play me who are level 55 or 100. This is a big deal, because they have much more experience and ability than I do. I want to limit to folks under 25. When ?I get to higher levels, I shouldn’t be paired in a mismatch as well. There should be a setting for this.
The other thing that is annoying is how the jackpot works. The jackpot is supposed to be paid out when you win all arounds in a particular game. However, I have had it happened to me many times where an opponent is getting wiped out by me for whatever reason, and right before I’m about to win the jackpot, they leave. And because they left and I didn’t win that round as the computer sees it, I lose the jackpot. That is very annoying. Obviously, I won every round. Just because they walked away shouldn’t cost me the jackpot.
- Zynga Inc.
- 274.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © Peak Games
- In-App Purchases
- 50.000 Coins $0.99
- 100.000 Coins $0.99
- 250.000 Coins $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.