SIX GAMES IN ONE! - An incredible value!
Join Giraffe on a colorful, musical, and educational journey to learn your ABCs, 123s, animals, explore music, and more!
***** FEATURES *****
-6 game modes to entertain & educate, a kid-friendly interface, funny animal sounds, original music, and vibrant imagery.
-24 different jungle/safari animals to play with!
-Child isn't reading yet? No worries! Giraffe will tell you what to do.
-Constantly adding new content via updates!
-FREE MP3 of the kids song, "Monkey Got Away" (email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the free MP3).
***** 6 GAME MODES *****
1. LETTERS. Giraffe will ask you to find the letters in the jungle grass. Can you find them? Offers two levels of difficulty to cover a wide age-range of little learners.
2. NUMBERS. A fun way to learn your numbers! Choose numbers that go up to 10 or 20. Junior Explorers can have the clue shown (helps learn the numbers, and promotes memorization), while Ace Adventurers will have the clue spoken-only for an advanced challenge.
3. ALPHABET SONG. Tap to advance the notes and sing the alphabet song along with Giraffe! For an added challenge, turn on the bongos and play along with the beat!
4. BIG SAFARI. Can you find the animal and place it in the net? Use your finger to drag or flick the animals. Can you beat your high score?
5. ANIMALS. Your kids will have a blast finding the animals and hearing the funny sounds!
6. PHOTO PLAYGROUND. Choose your background and arrange wildlife, comical hats, food, shrubs, and more! Have the perfect composition? Email a photo to a loved one!
Please feel free to contact us with any questions, we will be happy to help you.
Your great reviews keep the updates coming. Thank you!!
Updated to work beautifully on all the latest phones and screen sizes!
Ratings and Reviews
Love this for my little granddaughter but it will not download until it’s updated.
Amazingly Fun For Them, Not Annoying To You
It's rare that a game like this isn't just churned out trash that's designed to do the minimum necessary to make parents feel good that their kids are learning. After all, the kids don't care, right?
Well this team obviously took time to record original music, sound effects and voice overs that are hysterical to listen to and not at all grating. As for the kids, these graphics are beautiful, simple and completely engaging.
Gameplay ramps nicely. There are two difficulties for each game, so your child can grow within each game. And then the games themselves ramp developmentally from basic matching to rudimentary touch-screen mechanics and scoring.
I'm pleasantly surprised by this title. Completely satisfied.
My kids love it.
I got the free version of the hippo fun game and bought this from the ad-ons and my girls love this game very much as well as the song.
However I would like to see added things such as letter fill in for spelling simple math problems a spelling list in order or a test on their knowledge of the order of the letters are supposed to be in. This is just a short list and I've noticed other paid programs that offer such things but only that specific item such as addition or simple spelling or the alphabet. I'd like to see an all in one program that's fun for the kids and affordable. Most expensive programs let people down without some kind of samples.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.