The year is 2060.
War has plunged the world into chaos and darkness, and the responsibility of restoring order falls onto those of us who have survived.
Now is the time to revisit your past. Make use of your gift in tactics and command your T-Dolls in the struggle to unveil the far-reaching conspiracy that permeates the world.
For the sake of mankind and our future, join us...
...at GRIFON & KRYUGER Private Military Contractor
◎ Strategic mobilization and maneuvers
Gain the upper hand in battles through the use of operation strategies on maps that enable free deployment and withdrawal of multiple teams!
◎ Hands-on battles in real time
Have the frontline engage enemies and the backline deal damage. Turn the tables by changing your T-Dolls’ formation and position during battle!
◎ 100+ Anthropomorphic firearm characters
Over a hundred classic firearms in every era all the way from WWII to modern times await your orders, all designed by famous illustrators!
◎ Character cultivation and skill upgrade
Cultivate your T-Dolls by leveling up their skills, dummy-linking and calibrating their equipment to enhance their performance in battle!
◎ An illustrious cast of voice actors
Enjoy the magnificent performance brought by A-list Japanese voice actors such as Rie Kugimiya, Yui Horie, Ai Kayano, and Haruka Tomatsu!
◎ Dormitory and Costumes
Give your T-Dolls a funky, cozy home by furnishing their dormitory with décor of various styles!
Update Contents for V2.0221:
1. Added: Date of Oath. The date of oath will be displayed on the profile page of an oathed T-Doll.
2. Added: T-Doll recovery feature. Players can recover a lost T-Doll if they have already unlocked her Index Page while do not have the corresponding T-Doll in the Armory.
3. Added: Furniture exchange. 4 and 5-star furniture sets from past time-limited Re-supply Gachas are now available in the Black Card Exchange.
4. Preset arrangement. Players can apply the preset layout of a themed furniture set to a Dorm through “Warehouse-Check set”. Furniture pieces in the Dorm previously will be taken back into the Warehouse.
5. Added: AR photography. This feature allows players to take pictures with their favorite T-Dolls.
6. Optimization: Existing functions and features are improved.
Ratings and Reviews
iPhone X problems?
I really enjoy this game. But I recently upgraded to an iPhone Xs and all of a sudden the game is laggy and has bad frame rate.
Updated to an iPhone XR and now the game lags!
Went from playing on an iPhone 6S to an iPhone XR and the game consistently lags. Really frustrating as this was my favorite mobile game. Spent a lot of time and money on the game and this phone for it to be this laggy on the most up to date hardware...
The artwork is beautiful, all of the guns in this game are great.
That’s all the review right? Nope.
If you want storyline this has it, if you want the reasoning behind the girls as whatever to have u flawed reasoning this is it
Only down side is a minor grind but it’s all worth it in the end
- Sunborn Network Technology Co., Ltd.
- 272.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Sunborn Games
- In-App Purchases
- Bag of Gems $9.99
- Monthly Gift $3.99
- Sack of Gems $25.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.