By Xu Lian
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
GistPal is a wonderful code clips tool for GitHub:Gist lovers. It helps you to quickly access to your gist code from macOS menu bar.
*** Update for macOS Sierra ***
* Full-text search
* Syntax highlight、line number
* Markdown preview
* Sorting by your copy frequency
* Multiple files in one view
* Instant editing and saving in popup panel
* Auto and manually sync
* iCloud shared preferences.
GistPal means to provide a code clips tool with minimal impact on your programming workflow.
What's New in Version 2.5.1
● macOS Sierra compatibility.
● New slick icon.
● New UI details.
● Added text block shift shortcut cmd+[ and cmd+].
● Fixed copy code from Android Studio or IntelliJ caused formatting errors.
● Fixed \u2028 caused newline formatting error.
● Fixed saving gist does not update local content issue.
● Fixed some other minor bugs and Improved stability.