GistPal is a wonderful code clips tool for GitHub Gist lovers. It helps you to quickly access your gist code right from macOS menu bar.
*** Update for macOS Mojave ***
● Full-text search
● Syntax highlight、line number
● Markdown preview
● Sorting by your copy frequency
● Multiple files in one view
● Instant editing and saving in the popup panel
● Auto and manually sync
GistPal means to provide a code clips tool with minimal impact on your programming workflow.
This update brings full support for macOS Mojave and introduces a stunning dark mode for GistPal.
DARK MODE FOR MOJAVE
● GistPal will automatically switch between light and dark mode based on the appearance you've chosen in the macOS system Preferences.
● Full support for macOS Mojave.
● New CSV table preview feature.
● Bug fixes and stability improvement.
Ratings and Reviews
Decent little app with one caveat
Overall I think this app is pretty good and definitely is useful. The one caveat I have is that when clicking the icon on a secondary desktop monitor, the app renders the window on the wrong monitor (or not at all).
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your reply, we have fixed this issue in our new release 2.7.
Can't cut/copy/paste with keyboard
Really annoying that I can't copy, cut or paste text with the standard OS X keyboard shorcuts (i.e. command-v). Instead I have to use the mouse to bring up the context menu or select Edit>Paste from the menu bar. Really not ideal for a programmer.
Oh and have fun in the support forum if you don't understand Asian characters.
This app is fantastic!!
Gistpal is the best github client!! Been using for quite a while and it works perfectly!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.