By Xu Lian
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
GistPal is a wonderful code clips tool for GitHub:Gist lovers.
It helps you to quickly access to your Gists code from status bar.
* Full text search
* Syntax highlight、line number
* Markdown preview
* Sorting by your copy frequency
* Multiple files in one view
* Instant editing and saving in popup panel
* Auto and manually sync
GistPal means to provide a code clips tool with minimal impact on your programming workflow.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
* Fixed OSX 10.9.5 code signing issue
* Added copy share link after create Gist code function
* Auto-select new Gist code after create Gist code
if you use gists, this is a must-have
First I have to say that of all the things GitHub gets wonderfully right, gists are the one thing I find a pain there. They are hard to manage and hard to find. It’s the first part that mostly bothers me, as I create a lot of gists and find it hard to keep track of them. So I’ve tried several apps for gist management apps, and GistPal is the one that really gets it right. Even if I didn’t really need it, I’d want it. Here are the pros as I see them:
1. sits in the menu bar - I don’t have to go looking for it
2. log in using regular GitHub credentials, and it remembers you forever
3. easy to create, edit and update gists
4. easy to search for gists
5. do everything you need to do with gists without ever going to Github: create them, edit them, update them, get the embed code, link to them, etc…
If you don’t believe me, get this one, and get a couple of the other gist management apps. and see how much better GistPal is.
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Sep 25, 2014
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Xu Lian
- © 2015 Beyondcow Team.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor