This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Git2Go is the first app which unleashes your full Git productivity from everywhere. Clone all your repositories hosted on GitHub, Bitbucket, GitHub Enterprise, GitLab, GitLab EE or CE with just one tap. You’re also able to merge branches, handle merge conflicts and easily commit changes after you’ve edited code on-the-fly - All from your iPhone and iPad!
Say goodbye to desktop-bound work on repositories and start to benefit from a seamless Git integration and great development features on iOS:
MERGE BRANCHES WITHOUT THE HASSLE
- Easily merge branches with just one tap
- Be finally able to react to merge conflicts and resolve them on-the-fly
COMMIT AND PUSH FROM EVERYWHERE
- Contribute to repositories from everywhere by directly committing and pushing changes made on your iOS device
- Enjoy full staging support
CONNECT TO YOUR FAVORITE GIT SERVICES
- Perfect integration of public and private repositories hosted on GitHub, GitHub Enterprise, Bitbucket, Bitbucket Enterprise, GitLab EE/CE as well as self-hosted SSH repositories
- Clone GitHub repositories directly from Safari into the Git2Go App
ACCESS ALL YOUR REPOS TO TRACK CHANGES
- Stay up to date on what happens within your code
- Take a closer look at changes from other contributors and react to commits
ALL THE TOOLS FOR POWERFUL CODE EDITNG BUILT RIGHT IN
- Full support for working in other editors like Byword, Ulysses, Textastic through the Document Provider Extension
- Import and commit files from other apps like Transmit or your own photo library
What's New in Version 1.11
CAUTION: Some of the changes required me to move repositories on disk. Make sure to push your changes before installing this version and report to me if something goes missing.
- Folders and whole repositories can now be permanently bookmarked in Textastic
- Alternative App Icon for Light mode
- Added more obvious ways to move files between staged and unstaged
- Added more obvious ways to move files and folders
- Bitbucket mercurial repositories are now hidden from the repositories list
- Markdown files can now be previewed
- Gitlab/Bitbucket sub-projects can now be cloned
Only supports github/bitbucket/gitlab
If you were hoping to connect to anything else, forget it.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 20, 2017
- Version: 1.11
- Size: 38.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Piet Brauer
- © 2016 Piet Brauer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Git2Go Private$9.99
- Git2Go Unlimited$14.99
- Git2Go Unlimited - Upgrade$4.99