By Markus Flandorfer
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
GitClony is a fast and easy way to clone a Git repository from a remote server (like github.com)
Just copy a Git-Url to the clipboard and press the clone Button. GitClony also can be configured to start cloning automatically when it detects a Git-Url.
- automatically detects Git-Urls from the clipboard (with sound-notification)
- can be configured to start cloning automatically if a Git-Url was detected
- plays a sound-notification if cloning is finished
- automatically opens Finder and the destination directory if cloning is complete
- choose a destination directory where all future Git repositories will be copied (needs to be done only once)
- GitClony requires Git to be installed
- in this version "GitClony" performs a "git clone" (if needed - a further version will support customizing the command)
Contact us for any further questions or feature requests: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.2
- some bugs fixed
- recurse submoduls removed