GitLab Control is the best way to manage your GitLab projects on any iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad device, anywhere at any time!
GitLab Control helps you to easily keep track of your GitLab projects while you are sitting on the train on your way back home, or when you are trapped inside a meeting with no chanches of getting out!
- View and add Projects
- View, add, edit and share Issues
- Issue, Milestone and Merge Requests Transition Workflow
- Search Issues by ID, title or labels
- View and add Comments
- Style any comment or description with markdown, HTML and emoji smileys
- Calendar and Address Book Integration
- Browse your Source Code
- Full Team Management (add and remove team members)
- View your Commits
- View your Commit Diffs
- View, protect and unprotect your Branches
- View your Tags
- View and add Labels
- View, add, edit and share Milestones
- View, add, edit and share Merge Requests
- View, add, edit and share Code Snippets
- View and use Favourite Filters
- View and add Groups
- View, add, edit, share SSH Keys
- View, add, edit, share Hooks
- Explore, fork and favourite public projects
- Full Core Spotlight support
- Full access the projects' Wiki
- Protect your data with a personal Passcode
- Connect to HTTP or HTTPS server
GitLab is a growing community and as their API expands so will this app!
We work extensively with the GitLab team to refine and expand the API in order to provide you the best GitLab mobile user experience ever.
You will have everything under control!
Follow the project on twitter: @gitlabcontrol
For info on new releases, to suggest new features and to report bugs send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GitLab Control currently supports GitLab server version 9.x and higher.
* Added links from events screen for issues, milestones and merge request.
* Fixed an issue when authenticating using a Google account.
Ratings and Reviews
Obnoxious ad placement
Ad placement at the very top of the app is just bad. Normally I’d consider an in-app purchase to remove ads as long as it adds new features as well, but I just couldn’t bare it with this one. The ad placement for the free version of this app just made me want to instantly uninstall, which I did.
Not all features are supported
I will happy pay for and use this app once it supports the rest of GitLab. For me it is important to monitor build pipelines, but that is all missing from this app.
Cannot give a better review if this basic bug is not fixed.
Add 2000 text files to a single dir.
Try to use iPhone client to view file.
Client can not show all files, no matter how long you wait.
Even worse, search does not work either.
Basically, not working at all.
Make it work, of course.
- VMLabs Limited
- 50 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 VMLabs Limited
- In-App Purchases
- GitLab Control Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.