By Source Mongo Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GitMongo is your git client on iOS. It's a universal app runs both on iPhone and iPad.
GIT OPERATIONS SUPPORTED
- Clone using git, http, https and ssh with smart protocol.
- Management of index.
- List all your branches, add and remove branch. Merge, reset hard for your branch. Support push and pull for http and https protocol.
- Fetch and push for remotes.
- View tags.
- Log for HEAD, branches and tags.
- Diff for all commits.
GIT HOSTING TEST
GitMongo works if the host provides smart protocol over git, http or https transport. I tested several git hosting, the transport supported is prefixed with a '+', those who don't is prefixed with a '-'. Gitshell and code.google.com is not supported, if you are using these two git hosting service, please wait for later version.
github: +git, +http, +https, +ssh
gitshell: -http, +ssh
gitcafe: +git, +ssh
bitbucket: +https, +http, +ssh
projectlocker: +https, +ssh
unfuddle: +https, +ssh
TALK TO US
- Visit www.sourcemongo.com for information about GitMongo
- Email to email@example.com
- Twitter @sourcemongo
What's New in Version 1.4.1
Fixed bug: font size change does not work on iPad.
Fixed crash bug for iOS 9.
Fixed transparent bug for iOS 7 and above.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 11, 2016
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 13.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Source Mongo Limited
- © 2012-2013, Source Mongo Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.