GivePulse is the community engagement platform that analyzes collective impact for cities, universities, schools, businesses, groups and individuals. We bring people together to volunteer and address issues and gaps in the community. At the same time, we power the backend and logistical requirements for community movements and initiatives.
GivePulse can be used by any volunteer, student, organizer, manager or coordinator to search, register, and track their activity in the community. It is currently only in select cities. Please contact us if you want a formal launch in your city.
GivePulse is excited to announce an updated look and feel of our mobile app. Included in this version is:
- Inbox access to manage all conversations
- Push Notifications for Inbox messages
- Custom Fields embedded into the different workflows
- Dashboard access to oversee all activity
- Searching and Mapping ability for opportunities, events, groups, organizations and nonprofits
- Single Sign On capabilities (to simplify login for institutions, businesses, nonprofits, schools, etc.,)
We'll be working on improving this version as we gear up for a few more iterations of this 2.0 version. We look forward to releasing further updates and enhancements in the coming weeks and months.
Ratings and Reviews
The new app is amazing! It maintains all of the functionality of the website but in all in one app.
Every time I press on the app it crashes, please fix soon.
I just downloaded this app and every time I open it it crashes. Haven’t even used it yet so I can’t rate the actual app...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.