Are you wondering what to do with your extra medicine which is about to go off in your drawer? Now you can offer your valuable help to another human in need. Through GIVMED.
GIVMED App helps you donate your extra medicine easily, quickly and reliably, without even stepping out of your door.
Through the app you can:
1. Register all your medicine, either by scanning or by typing the unique vertical code which can be found on the medicine box of each medicine.
2. Decide which of the medicine you registered, you want to donate straight away, or a while before they go off.
3. See the medicine shortages in the welfare organisations that we co-operate with.*
4. In case there is a need for the medicine you own, you will be given the option to either deliver them by yourselves or request our welfare organisations to contact you in order to jointly coordinate the donation process. And that’s it!
Now, the time has come for GIVMED to reward you through the creation of your online personal pharmacy, which is a list with all the medicine you have at home and their expiry dates, so that you remember what you already have, whenever you visit your doctor or your pharmacist.
This time don’t let your medicine go off! Let’s help those in need! #JoinGIVMED!
For any query don’t hesitate to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
GIVMED I Share medicine Share life
• The welfare organisations that we co-operate with are social pharmacies, retirement homes and NGOs that cover the medical needs of socially fragile groups and employ a pharmacist who controls the medicine that is donated.
• GIVMED does not gather medicine but helps in their networking through its app.
• Medicine that cannot be donated at all is: any type of parapharmaceutical products, those that are prescribed on a red line and those that need to be refrigerated.
• Medicine that cannot be donated after having been opened are: syrups, creams, inhalers and drops.
Now GIVMED is even safer. Technical improvements have been made to ensure that your data is protected.
Ratings and Reviews
Only works if you have a +30 phone number
Great first impression, impeccable translation, but can’t proceed beyond initial steps, as there is a blocking request to enter a phone number beginning with +30. Why make it in English, if you don’t also accept travellers’ phone numbers? Anyway, keep up the good work.
- GIVMED Share medicine Share life
- 41.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Greek
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © GIVMED 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.