Gladiator: Blades of Fury is a melee combat action fighting game set during the medieval period. Players can play as a gladiator from four different clans, namely the Barbarians, the Assassins, the Knights, and the Dwarves. All heroes are unique and have their own weapons, skills, and fighting styles.
Test your combat skills in the tournament mode and claim the ultimate price, to be crowned the champion gladiator. The thrilling quick match mode allows you to play and practice a quick game to sharpen your skills. Explore different environments while you learn the art of combat.
1. Players can choose up to 20 heroes with different fighting styles. (2 Characters available in Free Version)
2. 4 Fighting clans, namely Barbarians, Assassins, Knights, and the Dwarves.
3. 7 Environments to choose from. (1 Environment available in Free Version)
4. Realistic fighting experience with awesome graphics
5. 3 difficulty levels and 2 different play modes
5. Perform weapon combos, slow-motion moves to fight and win the tournament.
6. Multi-language support, English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese, Russian and Dutch.
7. Tested successfully on iPhones & iPad.
Ratings and Reviews
I pre-ordered this game so I was really looking forward it. The biggest issue is that the game camera is manual so UT makes playing a 3D game - were your opponent moves around the arena unplayable. The other thing is the ads...waaaay too many playing in-between rounds and on pause. Like I understand trying to create a revenue stream but this is bloody excessive. Uninstalling this right away.
- YASH FUTURE TECH SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.
- 780.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Yash Future Tech Solutions Pvt Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Wraith $0.99
- Drogo $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.