Hop into the sandals of a gladiator and fight your enemies in epic arena duels.
Gladihoppers is a wacky 2d physics gladiator game where the mix of the 2d physics and regular 2d animation offers a fun and original gameplay quite unlike your average mobile game. The combat system features two different fighting stances, each with three directional attacks of varying power and speed, that allow for more dynamic and interesting fights.
In addition to the melee attacks there are also javelins to throw and over 90 items to customize your gladiators with; swords, axes, maces, shields, helmets, armor, pants, gloves and shoes.
Gladihoppers blends retro pixel art 2d sprites with 3d environments to bring you a unique looking style and stunning visuals.
- Fast-paced melee and ranged combat with hitboxes for each body part
- 'Save the Emperor' Arcade game mode for a virtually endless fighting experience
- Quick Fight mode for custom and/or randomized short and fast-paced arena duels, including same screen multiplayer
- Over 90 pieces of equipment and 12 different character faces from three populations during the era of the ancient Roman Empire: Romans, Gauls and Nubians
- Three arenas with their own unique look and feel
- Career mode where you bring your character from an unknown nobody to the most renowned gladiator in all of Rome
- More arenas as well as crowds to populate them
- Feel free to suggest whatever you want to see added to the game!
Follow along current and future developments on:
Ratings and Reviews
Love the physics...🤣
The physics adds so much strategy and realism to fighting, and is pretty funny to watch as well! The game is super well polished and the updates will make it even better! I really like your games and this one is no exception.
- Sumo mode (knock opponent out of the arena and into a pit of some sort)
- Samurai, Knights, and Vikings? Ok maybe as a different arena or career story you know, but people love samurai...
- Breaking of weapons (from parrying too much)
- Bleeding mechanic (visual and functional)
- Poisin, Flame, and Ice weapons? Like bosses in the future career mode?
- Last one. If you do add samurai and knights, you gotta have katanas, claymores, rapiers, nunchaku, and staffs! Those would need different attack animations though to add meaning to the different factions.
These are just ideas that I wanted to throw out, so do whatever you feel would make the game the most enjoyable! The best thing about this game for me is the sword play, so if you added different weapon styles that would be cool (spear-like, large sword w/out shield, two daggers, etc.)
Once again, this game is awesome, and thank you for making it! 😋
When I downloaded this game I wasn’t expecting much from it. However, I found my self quickly addicted to it after 10 minutes of playing. It is way more in depth and exciting than I anticipated. It has a interesting fighting system, wacky physics, but unlike most physics game you can actually get good at it. It’s not just about luck or button smashing you actually have to time your attack and stable your self before throwing your javelins. The graphic is also amazing, some of a 3-D 8 bit style. I am looking forward to career mode.
First legit game in awhile
I thought I’d never stop having to swipe through games that didn’t quite get it. This game is AWESOME. It’s simple and non committed, yet has really fun strategy to tinker with. The physics are perfectly balanced. This game doesn’t shove any payment options in your face, and the ads aren’t forced either. Excited to see what more they come out with. 10/10 would recommend. I’ve been loving this game!
- Dreamon Studios AB
- 64.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Dreamon Studios AB
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.