By Pavlos Tsochantaris
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Gladys is a drag-and-drop shelf that holds things you want to set aside, such as links, text snippets, map locations, contacts, images, photos, emails, messages and much more (even if the application that the information came from is removed)
It works with any app that supports drag-and-drop, and lets you concentrate on whatever it is you are setting aside, without having to think where it needs to be dropped, or having to constantly switch between apps.
• Works with any app that supports drag-and-drop, but also provides an extension for apps that don't yet support it.
• Quickly search for items inside the app, or via Spotlight.
• Annotate items with notes and custom titles.
• Easily manage large collections: Importing/exporting/merging collections by simply dragging archives in and out of the import/export panel.
• Ideal for bookmarking across apps: For example you can quickly return to dropped email items by selecting 'Open' in their info view, or quickly share links between different browsers.
• Experienced users can get detailed information on each item and extract specific components (e.g. extract the URL of an image link, instead of the whole item).
• Power users can use Gladys' Files extension to view/edit items in-place from other apps, as well as exporting all items in a ZIP file for sharing.
• Technical users can inspect binary data using the in-built hex viewer.
Gladys is free for casual use (up to 10 simultaneous items). Power users with larger libraries can expand Gladys to hold unlimited items with a 99 cent in-app-purchase.
What's New in Version 1.0.4
- Added the ability to export ZIP archives containing all the items in the collection as files.
- When merging archives, a newer copy of an item (if it exists) will overwrite an older version, making syncing between libraries easier.
- Exposed / exported filenames will now include extensions appropriate to their type (like .txt, .jpeg, or .png)
- Improved item descriptions to cover more data types.
- Ability to jump to a specific address in the hex viewer.
- Many small improvements, fixes and optimisations to item importing, refreshing, file handling, and further improvements to popup sizing.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 12, 2017
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 14.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pavlos Tsochantaris
- © (c) Paul Tsochantaris 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, and 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Items$0.99