TRAVELSAFELY IS CURRENTLY LIMITED TO CERTAIN AREAS, VISIT MAP.TRAVELSAFELYAPP.COM TO LEARN MORE.
TravelSafely™ connects you with other drivers, pedestrians, and cyclists in addition to smart city infrastructure to make your travels faster and safer. Using TravelSafely™ is simple. Just download the app, sign up and open the app before going on the road. You can even use all of TravelSafely™’s features while your favorite map navigation app is open.
TravelSafely™ uses verbal notifications to help you stay alert in common high-risk situations.
• The traffic light is about to turn green
• You are about to run a red light
• Speeding in an active school zone
• Speeding in an active work zone
• Approaching a curve too quickly
• Speeding in a slow speed zone
• A cyclist is on the road ahead
• Pedestrians are in the crosswalk
• An emergency vehicle is approaching (and what direction it is approaching from)
• You are about to have a rear-end collision
• Pedestrians are warned of vehicles approaching the crosswalk
• Cyclists are warned of speeding vehicles nearby
TravelSafely™ is not currently available in all territories. To see if the app is available near you, please visit map.travelsafelyapp.com. If you have feedback or questions, or if you would like to see TravelSafely™ in your area, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Introducing Railroad Preemption! This build of TravelSafely will alert users if they are coming to an active railroad crossing ahead. We've also included some stability and bug fixes to improve your experience.
- APPLIED INFORMATION, INC.
- 26.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Applied Information, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.