Johnson Controls invented the room thermostat 135+ years ago. With your family's health and energy savings in mind, we reinvented it with the remotely controlled GLAS.
The GLAS app creates a seamless experience between your thermostat and mobile device. Ensure the comfort of your spaces from anywhere by changing your temperature preferences, adjusting your schedule, setting your modes, and viewing the current air quality.
Control all of the most important features with the GLAS app:
- Follow a guided walk-through for easy installation
- Access and control your GLAS device from anywhere
- Adjust heating and cooling modes and temperatures
- Use voice control to manage your thermostat from your mobile device
- Create indoor comfort regardless of outdoor weather and air quality
- View your indoor and outdoor air quality with details
- Schedule events or vacations and edit existing schedules
- Auto-adapt your home’s heating and cooling based on the actual timing of your daily routines
- See energy usage and savings for the last seven days
- Receive notifications for poor air quality and HVAC maintenance reminders
- Manage and control more than one GLAS thermostat and multiple locations
With this update, we're improving your online/offline experience. This version also brings you some navigational updates and bug fixes to help you better control your GLAS smart thermostat from your app.
Ratings and Reviews
While I have had some issues with the AI features, I must say the GLAS thermostat is beyond all of its competition. This indoor air quality sensor is unbelievably incredible and I can’t wait t see where Johnson Controls takes this technology. The sleek design and built in AI is attractive and I’m interested to see where these features go as well. Maybe the GLAS will ultimately morph into functioning more like a smart home hub!
Makes me sign in almost every time I “try” to use it. Crashes constantly and hasn’t been updated in almost a month since I’ve had it. I had a Nest before which was quite buggy which is why I switched to GLAS but now I long for the buggy Nest days. This thermostat is so awful and frustrating I wish I never bought the thing. I’d return it but my wife threw out the box. My suggestion, KEEP THE BOX!!! You’ll be glad you did!
Beautiful thermostat but the app is a bit clumsy and buggy. OLED screen is surprisingly not very sharp. Needs more polish to perform like Nest including better scheduling and temperature preferences. I’m hoping firmware updates will fix everything. Otherwise, I will be returning.
Quick update. I kept the device but I’m hoping that they will soon be upgrading the server to a pentium machine. I’m pretty sure that will fix all the problems.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.