Glassboard — Private Chat for Small Groups and Business
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Talk to your people.
Communicate, coordinate, and collaborate with your groups from any mobile device and the web. Whether it’s your company, your team, your friends, or your family, Glassboard is the private, secure app for keeping everybody up to date.
- Group chat messages with comments
- Share photos
- Share video
- Share your location
- Send files
- Collaborate on documents
- Privacy: Glassboard will never even think about exposing your data
+ Unlimited boards (free users get 3 boards)
+ 1GB of storage per board (free users get 100MB)
+ Bookmark messages
+ Export boards
+ Transfer ownership of boards
What's New in Version 3.0.2
* [NEW] Added sign out option under Settings.
* [FIX] Fixed keyboard dismiss behavior in the compose view.
* [FIX] Resolved issue where the timeline view would clip underneath the navigation bar after entering an invite code.
* [NEW] Open in Chrome in activity sheets.
* [CHANGE] Cleaned up the app settings UI.
* [FIX] Added iPad friendly app icon for Springboard.
* [CHANGE] Comment divider in a message detail is now grey again.
* [FIX] Improved quotes, dashes, and ellipses when composing a message.
* [FIX] Resolved issue where premium members always saw purchase button in Premium tab.
* [FIX] Resolved some crashes around inviting users from your address book.
We'd love to hear your feedback! Find us on Twitter at @glassboard or join us on the Help board using the invite code 'help' in-app.
wastes time, prevents communication, useless app (website OK)
Our Clash of Clans clan opened a board in glassboard to facilitate better communication among members, because the running chat tab in game is so limited and limiting.
Great idea, right? Except all of us on iOS are unable to post or see the full board using the app. We have to use the mobile browser on our mobile devices (almost, sort of works) or wait to use the full browser when we have access to a desktop or laptop.
As other reviews have noted, many of us continue to receive error msgs that we have failed to confirm registration through email links, when we have done so repeatedly, even on 100%secure wifi connections. This prevents us from posting anything or viewing anything other than notifications
heaping additional insult upon injury (it's like some kind of bad joke really), when you click the help link on any platform, you receive a msg that "this function has been disabled."
Who cares whether there is an HD iPad version when the basic iOS functionality isn't there and the developers evident can't be bothered to provide basic tech support?
Good Picture quality & Video. Bad thing is there is no option to save the shared Videos. Why can we not save the Videos when pictures can be saved? Please update to include ability to down load videos. That is the reason I am giving 3 stars.
Great when it works
Can useful for gaming, but more and more it lags and any message posted is anywhere from 15 minutes to 4 hours late, which makes this app useless.
It seems to work 70% of the time.
I would say unreliable if you need to have real-time messages sent.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 16, 2014
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Elevated LLC
- © 2014 Second Gear LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 Year$24.99