Glassdoor Job Search: Jobs, Salaries & Reviews
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find a job you love and get hired using Glassdoor job search. Access the latest job listings from companies hiring right now, and get an inside look at company reviews, salaries, benefits, and office photos shared by those who know the company best – the employees. Tap into the world’s most comprehensive career community to search job openings, discover your earning potential and see what it’s really like to work at thousands of companies worldwide.
Saved Job Searches
• A powerful job search tool that automatically finds the best new jobs for you among Glassdoor’s millions of job listings.
• Receive push notifications as soon as we find your new jobs
• Create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which jobs are new in the last day
• Fast and easy-to-use job search with filters
• See company salaries, reviews and other information right from a job listing
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity. Look for the “Apply on Phone” label
• Swipe on a job listing to email it, view the company profile or follow the company and more
Salaries and Benefits
• Use the "Know Your Worth" tool to reveal how your market value has trended over time, how your market value compares to typical workers in the same field, and also plot your current base pay.
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Read about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment, culture, senior leaders and more
• View pros, cons, and advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favorite companies to get the latest updates
• Easily find your way back to the companies you love on the “Companies” tab
• Get relevant suggestions of new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See job interview questions that top companies are asking
The Glassdoor iPhone and iPad apps support iOS 8.0 and higher.
What's New in Version 5.1.0
We’ve been busy refining features and fixing bugs to make the app work better for you. Love the app? Give us a review in the App Store. If you run into any issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get it resolved ASAP
For the job you already applied for, not the job search
This app is great! People who have worked for the company you are trying to with for are very honest so if you work for a company, just be honest with your review. Companies often steer candidates away from this site and app so they are not searching for you in here, you are searching for them. Great stats with each review. I would just suggest they filter since if these reviews as I know a few are just company managers trying to make their company sound better than what it truly is. Just be honest and never trust anyone saying "trust me..."
Active Job Seeker
What more can I add. This app is excellent. Once you read through the petty gripes and find out the underlying corporate culture as best as can from a review, you have a general approximation of what the company is about. By utilizing this app and other reputable sources, Business Insider etc...you can focus your energies in the areas that have the most potential for an offer. The salary reviews are a nice comparison to gauge your potential salary range. Setting up job alerts give you a heads up to new postings that you can jump on right away. An indispensable tool.
Not very good for job search, but not worthless
Kinda shady that they have a mobile site, but you can't use it unless you download the app.
Also highly suspicious that many of the reviews here are from the friends and family of the app's creator.
As far as the app itself goes, the filters are a little lacking and the second you put any kind of profession in, it gives you recommendations for everything remotely related. A college professor does not need to see high school PE teacher on the list, a primary care doctor does not need to see every opening in every hospital in a 25 mile radius (from speech therapist to medical director of surgery)...
Less is more- figure it out.
On the upside, you can occasionally get a review of the employer before you apply. Much of the time though, it is giving you a review of the parent company or the company doing the marketing for the job, rather than the job itself. You are probably better off though using a different app to find a job, then this one to get a review of the employer before applying.
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 31, 2017
- Version: 5.1.0
- Size: 71.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German
- Seller: Glassdoor, Inc.
- Copyright © 2008–2016, Glassdoor.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.