Glassdoor Job Search: Jobs, Salaries & Reviews
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find a job you love and get hired using Glassdoor job search. Access the latest job listings from companies hiring right now, and get an inside look at company reviews, salaries, benefits, and office photos shared by those who know the company best – the employees. Tap into the world’s most comprehensive career community to search job openings, discover your earning potential and see what it’s really like to work at thousands of companies worldwide.
Saved Job Searches
• A powerful job search tool that automatically finds the best new jobs for you among Glassdoor’s millions of job listings.
• Receive push notifications as soon as we find your new jobs
• Create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which jobs are new in the last day
• Fast and easy-to-use job search with filters
• See company salaries, reviews and other information right from a job listing
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity. Look for the “Apply on Phone” label
• Swipe on a job listing to email it, view the company profile or follow the company and more
Salaries and Benefits
• Use the "Know Your Worth" tool to reveal how your market value has trended over time, how your market value compares to typical workers in the same field, and also plot your current base pay.
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Read about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment, culture, senior leaders and more
• View pros, cons, and advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favorite companies to get the latest updates
• Easily find your way back to the companies you love on the “Companies” tab
• Get relevant suggestions of new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See job interview questions that top companies are asking
The Glassdoor iPhone and iPad apps support iOS 8.0 and higher.
What's New in Version 4.6.0
Your job search just got better. Job Search now shows an estimated range of salary information, and you can filter jobs by salary or company size, making it easier and faster to find the job that fits your life. Love the update? Give us a review in the App Store. If you run into any issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get it resolved ASAP
The mobile site is better than the app
I had been using this app for a few months now, and I'm pleased with the volume and number of job listings and the ease of searching. However, on most occasions, when applying and attempting to upload documents on the site the app takes you to, it simply does not work and brings you back to the start of the application. Very frustrating. I now just use the website or mobile site to search and apply for jobs and have deleted the app, as I do not experience the problem I do with the app. It would be great to see this issue fixed, as I've wasted so many hours filling in applications only to not be able to attach supporting documents required for submission.
Glassdoor is an extremely helpful tool I use almost daily. It represents the most accurate information given by anonymous users. It has helped me compare my worth in my field of work to other companies to get the most out of my profession. I highly recommend this to people who are just starting in the work force as well as professionals looking to expand their abilities and evaluate their fiscal worth.
Excellent job search transparency
Over time, I have been learning more about the save and find features of the app, they are sooo useful. Most importantly though, each job I have found is accurately listed and easy to navigate to for applying! I seem to find that the searches I have created are very accurate in showing the jobs that I want to know about! Thank you!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 15, 2017
- Version: 4.6.0
- Size: 66.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German
- Seller: Glassdoor, Inc.
- Copyright © 2008–2016, Glassdoor.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.