Glassdoor Job Search
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Find a job you love and get hired using Glassdoor job search. Access the latest job listings from companies hiring right now, and get an inside look at company reviews, salaries, benefits, and office photos shared by those who know the company best – the employees. Tap into the world’s most comprehensive career community to search job openings, discover your earning potential and see what it’s really like to work at thousands of companies worldwide.
Saved Job Searches
• A powerful job search tool that automatically finds the best new jobs for you among Glassdoor’s millions of job listings.
• Receive push notifications as soon as we find your new jobs
• Create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which jobs are new in the last day
• Fast and easy-to-use job search with filters
• See company salaries, reviews and other information right from a job listing
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity. Look for the “Apply on Phone” label
• Swipe on a job listing to email it, view the company profile or follow the company and more
Salaries and Benefits
• Use the "Know Your Worth" tool to reveal how your market value has trended over time, how your market value compares to typical workers in the same field, and also plot your current base pay.
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Read about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment, culture, senior leaders and more
• View pros, cons, and advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favorite companies to get the latest updates
• Easily find your way back to the companies you love on the “Companies” tab
• Get relevant suggestions of new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See job interview questions that top companies are asking
The Glassdoor iPhone and iPad apps support iOS 9.0 and higher.
What's New in Version 5.8.2
We’ve completely redesigned how we help you learn about jobs. Our new job view improves the organization of information so that it’s easier for you to find your next job. As always, this drives towards our mission to help you find great jobs.
Love the app? Write us a review in the app store. If you run into an issue, please email us at email@example.com.
App sluggish & freezes often - iPhone 7plus
The app is extremely slow and frequently freezes. This happens almost all the time when trying to go back from anywhere in the app. The only solution when it freezes seems to be closing the app and reopening. Having to constantly close/re-open the app when trying to read reviews or job searches just makes for a frustrating (and frankly unusable) experience.
The app is also does not seem to work with finger swipes.
I love this app. I’ve found it very helpful in looking for jobs in the state that I want to move to.
Great data on companies at your fingertips!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 10, 2017
- Version: 5.8.2
- Size: 109 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese (Hong Kong), Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Glassdoor, Inc.
- Copyright © 2008–2017, Glassdoor.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.