Glassdoor Job Search: Jobs, Salaries & Reviews
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find a job you love and get hired using Glassdoor job search. Access the latest job listings from companies hiring right now, and get an inside look at company reviews, salaries, benefits, and office photos shared by those who know the company best – the employees. Tap into the world’s most comprehensive career community to search job openings, discover your earning potential and see what it’s really like to work at thousands of companies worldwide.
Saved Job Searches
• A powerful job search tool that automatically finds the best new jobs for you among Glassdoor’s millions of job listings.
• Receive push notifications as soon as we find your new jobs
• Create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which jobs are new in the last day
• Fast and easy-to-use job search with filters
• See company salaries, reviews and other information right from a job listing
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity. Look for the “Apply on Phone” label
• Swipe on a job listing to email it, view the company profile or follow the company and more
Salaries and Benefits
• Use the "Know Your Worth" tool to reveal how your market value has trended over time, how your market value compares to typical workers in the same field, and also plot your current base pay.
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Read about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment, culture, senior leaders and more
• View pros, cons, and advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favorite companies to get the latest updates
• Easily find your way back to the companies you love on the “Companies” tab
• Get relevant suggestions of new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See job interview questions that top companies are asking
The Glassdoor iPhone and iPad apps support iOS 8.0 and higher.
What's New in Version 4.4.2
Glassdoor's Best Places to Work for 2017 has been released! Get the latest update to find out which company won.
Under my account, I can still see that my salary submissions for multiple positions are still pending to be approved going back as far as 2015. That being said, I'm not sure I can really trust that the salaries overall on the site are as updated as possible because they still haven't even approved my salary submissions for over two years.
Writing reviews on here can be frustrating, because moderators are overly sensitive. For example, I worked for a large corporate company, but my review kept getting rejected because I referred to someone as an "area director." And even though my company probably has 50 different area directors, my review was apparently too personally specific (and I wrote the review anonymously and left my location anonymous as well). I think glass door should allow a section for legal complaints and violations as well.
Otherwise, I find this to be a very helpful app in terms of getting an idea if a job is worth applying to for, seeing as employers never post salaries anymore.
LIES TO YOU WHEN RGISTERING!
Some useful stuff information, but blocks reviews until you list your job and salary, OR review your employer. I finally decided to " list my salary", and after I completed that ACCURATELY , it moves right on to requiring a full review! That WASN'T THE DEAL! Then , after giving in to a review....under "pros and cons" , no matter how much you write it says " tell us more..." I was unable to register after writing two LONG paragraphs for each! I don't know if the " tell us more" was keeping it from registering, but a half hour AFTER listing my salary, it felt like the " sucking of information" would NEVER STOP! Maybe it's just defective, but it definitely will NOT let me stay anonymous except by THIER PROMISE. With OUR "IT" DEPARTMENT, and THIER track record in honesty.....nah.....
Very annoying and unproductive app from a job searcher perspective
Firstly, the search is restricted to a city. People look for jobs allover a state or country. I don't understand the purpose of this restriction.
Second, account settings...Why the hell should it only be linked to Google. Many users have Google as their primary account and keep all the subscriptions or alerts to a secondary email. Very annoying when ur primarily email is flooded with all irrelevant emails.
Third, even though keywords for jobs are specified, keeps giving highly irrelevant job postings. Only one out of every 70 or 80 jobs will be apt.
Other websites like indeed are much better and more productive.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 15, 2016
- Version: 4.4.2
- Size: 67.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German
- Seller: Glassdoor, Inc.
- Copyright © 2008–2016, Glassdoor.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.