Glassdoor Job Search: Jobs, Salaries & Reviews
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find a job you love and get hired using Glassdoor job search. Access the latest job listings from companies hiring right now, and get an inside look at company reviews, salaries, benefits, and office photos shared by those who know the company best – the employees. Tap into the world’s most comprehensive career community to search job openings, discover your earning potential and see what it’s really like to work at thousands of companies worldwide.
Saved Job Searches
• A powerful job search tool that automatically finds the best new jobs for you among Glassdoor’s millions of job listings.
• Receive push notifications as soon as we find your new jobs
• Create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which jobs are new in the last day
• Fast and easy-to-use job search with filters
• See company salaries, reviews and other information right from a job listing
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity. Look for the “Apply on Phone” label
• Swipe on a job listing to email it, view the company profile or follow the company and more
Salaries and Benefits
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Read about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment, culture, senior leaders and more
• View pros, cons, and advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favorite companies to get the latest updates
• Easily find your way back to the companies you love on the “Companies” tab
• Get relevant suggestions of new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See job interview questions that top companies are asking
The Glassdoor iPhone and iPad apps support iOS 8.0 and higher.
What's New in Version 3.9.1
Added a toggle for job cards to go back to list view.
Note: If your iOS apps crash on launch, please install iOS 9.3.2 to resolve. Apps from many developers are affected.
One of the best, most useful apps there is!
Glassdoor has created a career focused social network that that has had many undeniable, powerful and very significant positive effects on my last 2 job searches. Information I gained thru GD has significantly aided my finding the right fit, getting the job and negotiating comp. AND AT THE SAME TIME has reduced or eliminated a lot of the typical stress and fears the job search process typically throws at me....and it's quick and easy too. Usually all it takes is one simple, common sense search query and instantly GD returns laser-focused, useful search results and answers to all of those big questions that come up, the same ones that have historically been either impossible or extremely difficult to find answers to. Bravo Glassdoor!
Updated Review - This is awesome!
I've had a glassdoor account for 5 years and have been waiting for a mobile version for most of those 5 years. This is an OK start, but leaving out the ability to login/ write reviews seems a bit odd. Why prevent contributors from adding content?
Update: I can't remember when I wrote this review but wow has this app come a long way! Love it! Gives me nearly all of the functionality of the full website. This is a powerful app if you're in the job market, or even if you just want to keep tabs on what the market is like. 5 stars easily!
Good app but not all functionality works
I've been using this app for a while but just recently, I'm being asked to login in multiple times. I could be logged in but when I try to save a job as a favorite it asks me to log in again. Also, when I select a resume from Dropbox to upload and click the blue Upload Resume button, nothing happens.
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 19, 2016
- Version: 3.9.1
- Size: 40.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Glassdoor, Inc.
- Copyright © 2008–2015, Glassdoor.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.