Glassdoor Job Search: Jobs, Salaries & Reviews
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find a job you love and get hired using Glassdoor job search. Access the latest job listings from companies hiring right now, and get an inside look at company reviews, salaries, benefits, and office photos shared by those who know the company best – the employees. Tap into the world’s most comprehensive career community to search job openings, discover your earning potential and see what it’s really like to work at thousands of companies worldwide.
Saved Job Searches
• A powerful job search tool that automatically finds the best new jobs for you among Glassdoor’s millions of job listings.
• Receive push notifications as soon as we find your new jobs
• Create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which jobs are new in the last day
• Fast and easy-to-use job search with filters
• See company salaries, reviews and other information right from a job listing
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity. Look for the “Apply on Phone” label
• Swipe on a job listing to email it, view the company profile or follow the company and more
Salaries and Benefits
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Read about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment, culture, senior leaders and more
• View pros, cons, and advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favorite companies to get the latest updates
• Easily find your way back to the companies you love on the “Companies” tab
• Get relevant suggestions of new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See job interview questions that top companies are asking
The Glassdoor iPhone and iPad apps support iOS 8.0 and higher.
What's New in Version 3.6.0
Wouldn't it be nice to get a little help reminder of what you were doing the last time you used the app? We've added a notification center in the app to make it easier to pick up where you left off and get the most of out Glassdoor. Check it out in the settings tab.
Has Glassdoor helped you out recently? Please take a moment to share a review in the App Store. As always, please email us at email@example.com with any bugs or feedback. We care what you have to say.
It's not perfect, but it's close.
What I like about this app is that I have the ability not only to search for jobs, but I can look at company reviews. For someone that has worked at a lot of jobs where management doesn't manage and coworkers are rude or hostile, the ability to search reviews of a company is very important. I also like that it sends notifications straight to your phone, it's not just email. My email can get a little clogged, but when the app just notifies that it found a few more jobs I can look quick and save it directly in the app. Makes saving jobs for later review easier. There haven't been any glitches and the app is smooth and loads quickly. No issues! To say the least, I'm happy.
Please fix :/
I absolutely love the website and was very happy to see the app, but when I push the notifications, the app crashes. This is one of the most important features of the app (in case someone is trying to contact you) and if it doesn't work, the app is useless...
Good, but still needs work
This is headed in the right direction, but the inability to sort when searching jobs on what is new is cumbersome. Also it crashes after forwarding a job via email.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 09, 2016
- Version: 3.6.0
- Size: 38.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Glassdoor, Inc.
- Copyright © 2008–2015, Glassdoor.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.