Glassdoor Job Search: Jobs, Salaries & Reviews
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find a job you love and get hired using Glassdoor job search. Access the latest job listings from companies hiring right now, and get an inside look at company reviews, salaries, benefits, and office photos shared by those who know the company best – the employees. Tap into the world’s most comprehensive career community to search job openings, discover your earning potential and see what it’s really like to work at thousands of companies worldwide.
Saved Job Searches
• A powerful job search tool that automatically finds the best new jobs for you among Glassdoor’s millions of job listings.
• Receive push notifications as soon as we find your new jobs
• Create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which jobs are new in the last day
• Fast and easy-to-use job search with filters
• See company salaries, reviews and other information right from a job listing
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity. Look for the “Apply on Phone” label
• Swipe on a job listing to email it, view the company profile or follow the company and more
Salaries and Benefits
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Read about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment, culture, senior leaders and more
• View pros, cons, and advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favorite companies to get the latest updates
• Easily find your way back to the companies you love on the “Companies” tab
• Get relevant suggestions of new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See job interview questions that top companies are asking
The Glassdoor iPhone and iPad apps support iOS 7.0 and higher.
What's New in Version 3.0.0
We’ve been busy making Glassdoor better. This is an update for the iPhone you don't want to miss. Check it out:
• We’ve made the search interface much faster, now with autocompletes and “Recent Searches” so you can easily pick up where you left off.
• Job feeds are now called “Saved Searches”. We listened to your feedback to make it simpler and really easy to see what jobs are new. You can find your saved searches in the Jobs tab of the app along with your saved jobs.
• While on the topic of jobs, you can now tap the heart to save it, or swipe on a job listing to email it, view the company profile or follow the company and more.
• The companies tab now includes all the companies you are following as well as more relevant suggestions on new companies to follow.
• Just for fun, now each time you visit Glassdoor you will now be greeted with a beautiful photo from a featured company. Tap the name or review to learn more.
Tell us what you think of the new version of Glassdoor. Do you love it? If so, please share a review of our app in the App Store. If you run into a bug or have a suggestion, please email us at email@example.com.
Don't like the new update
I loved this app before the update. I had given it a 5 star rating but since the update I'm changing it to 3 stars. It was way easier to use, now it's just confusing. The Jobs section of the app is what I don't like the rest is ok. I don't like that the "new" bubble doesn't go away if I click on the new listings. Also I would like if we had the ability to put a radius from the location we choose because sometimes I get listings that are way too far. I used to recommend this app to everyone who said they were looking for a job but I'm not sure if I will keep recommending it because it's just confusing now.
I get jobs...Just does not sort out MY job by keyword...
If I were to rate this app, it would have to be 0-1/5. I have only signed up for keyword "CRNA" jobs, and though I am an advanced practice nurse, I cannot fill family or other nurse practitioner jobs! Despite my trying to eliminate these, I get jobs for NPs, perfusionists, medical transcription its, medical jobs anybody-anything. I think you could eliminate this to only supplying jobs that fit the keyword -so I don't get 3 million redundant emails. I've only gotten one heads up on a new job... About 3 weeks or so ago when I signed up. Not useful.
Reliable and Very Surprising!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very innovative app supplying easy selection of jobs and in depth information about companies. It has tons of feedback and rating on each job/ company and its very descriptive and informative
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 23, 2015
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 34.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Glassdoor, Inc.
- Copyright © 2008–2015, Glassdoor.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.