Glassdoor Job Search: Jobs, Salaries & Reviews
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find a job you love and get hired using Glassdoor job search. Access the latest job listings from companies hiring right now, and get an inside look at company reviews, salaries, benefits, and office photos shared by those who know the company best – the employees. Tap into the world’s most comprehensive career community to search job openings, discover your earning potential and see what it’s really like to work at thousands of companies worldwide.
Saved Job Searches
• A powerful job search tool that automatically finds the best new jobs for you among Glassdoor’s millions of job listings.
• Receive push notifications as soon as we find your new jobs
• Create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which jobs are new in the last day
• Fast and easy-to-use job search with filters
• See company salaries, reviews and other information right from a job listing
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity. Look for the “Apply on Phone” label
• Swipe on a job listing to email it, view the company profile or follow the company and more
Salaries and Benefits
• Use the "Know Your Worth" tool to reveal how your market value has trended over time, how your market value compares to typical workers in the same field, and also plot your current base pay.
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Read about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment, culture, senior leaders and more
• View pros, cons, and advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favorite companies to get the latest updates
• Easily find your way back to the companies you love on the “Companies” tab
• Get relevant suggestions of new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See job interview questions that top companies are asking
The Glassdoor iPhone and iPad apps support iOS 8.0 and higher.
What's New in Version 5.0.1
We’ve been busy refining features and fixing bugs to make the app work better for you. Love the app? Give us a review in the App Store. If you run into any issues, please email us at email@example.com so we can get it resolved ASAP
Bridging the worlds of job searcing and social networking!
It has been almost 20 years since I last had to search for a job, and wow have things changed! This app has made it SO much easier to search for a job and gain valuable insights into company culture, employee morale, total benefits and compensation! I am sure that it benefits companies as well that do right by their employees and customers, where those applying through Glassdoors would have a higher likelihood of being retained longer term. Hiring and training new employees is a huge expense as it is, so hiring someone that is not only looking for work, but also has done their due diligence in researching the information available through this app should only increase the probability they will stay and not bolt at first chance. Great job on the app and keep up the great work! Information is power!
Fantastic Easy to Use
I really do love this app. I have yet to find a job in the past nine months of using it, but I know it's not the app's fault. It's my age, no one seems to want to hire anyone over the age 55. If those companies that do are out there, they seem to be far few in between. Why pay me more, since they can get someone that will work for less. Can't blame them either. So being unemployed has its perks. Food stamps, and other benefits have finally kicked in, thank God for that. Welfare is great too, I am living the second American dream, and that's to live off of other people's money. But that doesn't mean I don't want, you see, that just means that I can now take my time in finding a job.
Easy to use
Gives you all the information you want to know about the company,
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 26, 2017
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 71.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German
- Seller: Glassdoor, Inc.
- Copyright © 2008–2016, Glassdoor.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.