Glassdoor Job Search: Jobs, Salaries & Reviews
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find a job you love and get hired using Glassdoor job search. Access the latest job listings from companies hiring right now, and get an inside look at company reviews, salaries, benefits, and office photos shared by those who know the company best – the employees. Tap into the world’s most comprehensive career community to search job openings, discover your earning potential and see what it’s really like to work at thousands of companies worldwide.
Saved Job Searches
• A powerful job search tool that automatically finds the best new jobs for you among Glassdoor’s millions of job listings.
• Receive push notifications as soon as we find your new jobs
• Create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which jobs are new in the last day
• Fast and easy-to-use job search with filters
• See company salaries, reviews and other information right from a job listing
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity. Look for the “Apply on Phone” label
• Swipe on a job listing to email it, view the company profile or follow the company and more
Salaries and Benefits
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Read about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment, culture, senior leaders and more
• View pros, cons, and advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favorite companies to get the latest updates
• Easily find your way back to the companies you love on the “Companies” tab
• Get relevant suggestions of new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See job interview questions that top companies are asking
The Glassdoor iPhone and iPad apps support iOS 8.0 and higher.
What's New in Version 3.5.1
Glassdoor now lets you apply filters to your saved searches so only the best matches show up. In addition, this release includes numerous bug fixes and refinements (too many to list).
If you love Glassdoor, please take a moment to share a review in the App Store. If you encounter any bugs or have feedback, please email us directly at email@example.com so we can work with you to address any issues.
Glassdoor is a strong resource
Nothing is perfect so ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ out of five is my best review. I use Glassdoor to determine the "truth" in a work-world full of propaganda. Glass door's greatest strength is it allows positive and negative criticism as long as parameters of professionalism and decency are maintained. Most contributors are serious users who utilize their experiences to help others make choices that affect their lives and that of their families.
It is unfortunate that many companies have a silent policy that compels their employees to write positive reviews whether they want to or not. This is a akin to a Slalom (pun intended) race on fake snow. Glassdoor can't prevent this but those "in the know" can determine who are the disingenuous and the real contributors.
Great job "Glassdoor." Keep your standards high.
Job Posting R Out-dated
The job postings are outdated between 15 to 45 days old. Please tweak your website there have to be a better way of filling out an applications for different companies without constantly re-doing your application over and over and over again 😫
It takes too long to complete your application for different jobs because you have to constantly retyping everything about yourself work history school history etc. over and over again.... 😫😫😫😫😖😖😖😖 it takes too long to complete your application for different jobs because you have to constantly retyping everything about yourself work history school history etc. over and over again😫😫😫😖😖😖😩😩
Good info but different on every computer i use
On an iPhone glassdoor will have trouble loading and show the same reviews again. It also doesn't let you look at locations for salary and other info that you can see on a computer.
On an iPad it does not show benefits and is very hard to use in my opinion.
On a pc it doesn't show what is required for an interview such as background check or drug test.
It should have a similar format for all versions. Hopefully someone will read this and make my life easier in the job search.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 20, 2016
- Version: 3.5.1
- Size: 38.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Glassdoor, Inc.
- Copyright © 2008–2015, Glassdoor.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.