Listen music from your favourite cloud storage service (Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk), download tracks for offline access.
Or upload music from PC/Mac directly using WiFi or cable.
Main feature is the playlist, where you can drop music with a simple gesture. It really feels that easy: you can quickly made a playlist you need right now out of hundreds of tracks you have. All the tracks in this playlist will be nicely separated by albums or folders.
You can upload music from your PC/Mac straight into the player app. All your highly structured music collection… or just a jumble of tracks.
Upload entire “E:\music” folder and it will appear as is in the application (look below for instructions).
If you used to sync with iTunes or have an Apple Music subscription, it is supported as well.
- Real waveform instead of boring position slider.
- Covers for albums.
- Last.fm scrobbling.
- Support for FLAC, radio-streams and many more audio formats.
How to upload music from PC/Mac:
- Connect your iPhone/iPad.
- Launch iTunes.
- Go to Apps and scroll down to File Sharing.
- Find “Glazba”.
- Drag and drop any files or folders with music into Glazba Documents.
- Check that you iPhone and computer are connected to the same WiFi.
- Enable WiFi Upload in the app (Folders -> WiFi Upload).
- In the browser on computer go to specified URL (something like http://192.168.1.140).
- Create/rename/delete folders and drag and drop music files directly into browser page.
- Fix support for iOS 9 and below
- Minor improvements
- Support for Apple Music
- Artists/Albums/Songs filter for iTunes/Apple Music
- Option to change playback speed (audiobook listeners will love this)
- Search improvements
- Huge number of bugs fixed and other improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great App with Great Features
I have been looking for a good music app for a while now and this one provides all the functionality I would ever need. Over WiFi song transfer is especially useful. I enjoy how well it integrates with other storage applications. Good replacement for groove music, and well worth the $1
Nice but ......
App has some nice features. Loading folders with sub-folders over wifi is nice and being able to create playlists by sliding songs and folders is a neat feature. The bad is that the app would randomly crash, freeze the screen or bluetooth stop working on my 5th gen. ipod running 9.3.5.
Don't download...waste of time😒
Ok, this is the dumbest music app. When you open the app, you would probably expect to search music and download it, but this literally just has music you already downloaded from iTunes. I've been looking for an app that you can search music, download it, then listen to it later, but this already has the music that was downloaded. THANKS FOR WASTING MY TIME!!
Hey, this is a player for the music you already have. Just upload it from your PC/Mac or connect a cloud drive with the music on it.
Sorry for what causes a misunderstanding (and for a late reply).
- Pavel Alexeev
- 28.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Pavel Alexeev
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.