Send lightning fast video messages, see responses live or when it's convenient!
▶ Free lightning fast messaging
Glide is the fastest live video messenger app on the planet. It combines the convenience of text and voice messages with the expressiveness of video chat. Now you and your friends/family can share real moments as they happen, and enjoy quality video interaction.
▶ What else?
• Review your videos before sending, or tap to stream live - whichever fits you best
• Share videos with friends and family from everywhere to anywhere with a tap!
• Snap a photo in real time or upload from your device
• Emoticlip messages are short, animated videos with fun characters - try them out!
• Cool filters make your video messages look awesome
▶ Own an Apple Watch?
Get Glides directly to your wrist! Watch live videos, respond with texts and emojis. Video messaging on the Watch is changing the way we communicate on the go.
▶ If you choose to subscribe to Glide Premium:
• The length of the renewable subscription depends on the plan you choose.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of its current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, by the original amount you paid for the subscription.
• Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
• Your first purchase of a Glide subscription includes a 3 month free trial.
• You are only eligible for 1 free trial.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a full subscription.
▶ Get in touch with us
Twitter: www.twitter.com/glideapp or @sarahglide
Need help? https://www.glide.me/help
*By downloading the app you agree to the End User License Agreement (EULA):http://www.glide.me/eula
What's new in version 6.3.10
• Bug and stability fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Long Time User
I’ve used glide with a business partner daily (3-5 vids) over the last 4 or so years. There have been glitches here and there that have been corrected, and there’s always room for improvement. I wish I could interject on videos some times when my partner is making a valid point. Currently we have to listen to the 5 minutes and work backwards to forwards or vice versa to hit the topics discussed. It would be great if an alert was audible (vibration as well) alerting the user recording that watcher wants to respond. You may ask why wouldn’t you just call. Well most of the time we’re on the way to a meeting or different places and a few minutes is all we have. Glide allows you to cut through the noise of “hey how are you”.... and jump straight to topic. Hard to explain to new users, but we really like it. There are many other points I could make, but if you’re reading this to determine if the app is worth trying.... it is.
No help with customer service
I held on to glide because there were videos from my boyfriend who passed away that I wanted to hold onto. Logging in I find that they had deleted them from the server. I pleaded offering to pay any fee to get these memories back. Since they are gone I have no desire to have a glide account. I asked for my account to be deleted and was told that they don’t offer account deletion! That I would have to somehow individually delete every message I’ve had and then reach out to my entire contacts list and ask them to delete me.
This is utterly ridiculous. At the VERY least you should have the option to delete your account. I couldn’t even take my picture down. Not only am I grieving and DEVASTATED that I lost the most precious and valuable of memories, now I can’t even get rid of this thing. I would give zero stars if I could. Use Marco Polo instead. Customer service is at least superior to
This. Very very devastated learning my memory of my deceased love was deleted- and now I’m trapped into an app that I don’t desire to have.
Return the dates & times
I enjoy using this app. I appreciate being about to prepare the video mag before sending, which makes ending to multiple recipients easy too. During one of the recent updates, the date and times were removed from the messages so you could not see when the messages were sent back and forth. These were helpful for me and thankfully they added this feature back to the app with the new update. THANKS!
However a huge negative is that all my messages before two weeks ago have been deleted. They notified us that Store age issues prevented them from keeping all the messages. But now several recent messages were deleted after the recent update. Huge negative for me.
- Glide Talk Ltd.
- 138.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Glide Talk Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 3 month subscription $1.99
- 1 year subscription $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.