By RingCentral, Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
RingCentral Glip is the easiest way for teams to communicate and collaborate real-time.
Glip's business messaging improves information sharing and reduces email clutter. Integrated task management, file sharing and calendaring tools help keep teams on the same page and on schedule.
Here’s how Glip for iOS helps teams to get stuff done:
• Send messages and share files in teams or privately with co-workers.
• Initiate face-to-face or group video meetings in HD.
• Create, assign, and complete tasks and events to keep things moving in your teams.
• Search for co-workers, teams, message keywords, or files.
• Configure message notifications to fit your needs.
• View files, photos, links, and notes shared by team members.
• Use message filters, mention indicators, and new message counts to keep on top of important communications.
• View posts made by third-party integrations such as Zendesk, Trello, Asana, and JIRA.
• Sign in with RingCentral to make voice calls to co-workers or start an audio conference.
Not on Glip yet? Create a free account in seconds.
Connect with us:
What's New in Version 4.6.0
• Added support for iOS 11 including drag and drop of files and images from other apps into Glip on supported iPads.
• Want to include someone’s original message when responding in a team? Long press on the message and select “Quote Message.”
• Video meeting initiated via meeting invite now open directly in RingCentral Meetings and no longer use a browser to re-direct to the Meetings app.
• When connectivity has been lost, other users now displayed as offline.
• Other minor design improvements.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 19, 2017
- Version: 4.6.0
- Size: 144 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: RingCentral, Inc
- © 2017 RingCentral, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.