RingCentral Glip - Real-time Team Communication and Collaboration
By RingCentral, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
RingCentral Glip is the easiest way for teams to communicate and collaborate real-time.
Glip's business messaging improves information sharing and reduces email clutter. Integrated task management, file sharing and calendaring tools help keep teams on the same page and on schedule.
Here’s how Glip for iOS helps teams to get stuff done:
• Send messages and share files in teams or privately with co-workers.
• Initiate face-to-face or group video meetings in HD.
• Create, assign, and complete tasks and events to keep things moving in your teams.
• Search for co-workers, teams, message keywords, or files.
• Configure message notifications to fit your needs.
• View files, photos, links, and notes shared by team members.
• Use message filters, mention indicators, and new message counts to keep on top of important communications.
• View posts made by third-party integrations such as Zendesk, Trello, Asana, and JIRA.
• Sign in with RingCentral to make voice calls to co-workers or start an audio conference.
Not on Glip yet? Create a free account in seconds.
Connect with us:
What's New in Version 3.0.6
• Added ability to create, edit and delete calendar events from the Calendar tab and team conversations.
• Bug fixes.
• Stability improvements.
Great Team/Project Collaboration Tool
I've been using this app thought the transition from a web app to a native iOS app. I am glad they took it native, such a big difference. I am happy with the tool and the feature set it provides. Perfect for our team to collaborate on remote onsite projects to keep HQ up to date on progress and status. I think it takes the Slack Apps of the world to the next level. It gives everyone the same email folder structure; keeps everyone and everything in sync.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 15, 2016
- Version: 3.0.6
- Size: 92.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: RingCentral, Inc
- © 2016 RingCentral, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.