By Gliph, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Beautifully secure and private messaging app integrated with Bitcoin wallet viewing only. Sign-up comes with one free Cloaked Email address for email privacy on Craigslist and other websites.
How Gliph Messaging works:
1. Create a Gliph account (“claim” a Gliph)
2. Make a connection with another Gliph user
3. Send, and receive secure, free, text and pix messages
How Bitcoin works:
1. Choose a Wallet Provider (Coinbase, BIPS and Blockchain.info are supported)
2. Create a new wallet or Sign into the provider to attach the wallet to your Gliph account.
3. View existing balance on the wallet.
How Gliph Cloaked Email works:
1. Verify your email address
2. Generate a Cloak to use on that address
3. Use your cloak on Craigslist and other websites to protect your privacy
Better Private Messaging
- Four digit PIN security option lets you keep messaging super private
- Either person can delete messages permanently on both sides of conversation
- You can choose which conversations you want to show messages in your Push Notifications
- You can delay delivery of message and set them up to expire.
- Send and share picture messages over wifi, 3G or 4G LTE for free
Better Privacy Overall
- Use Cloaked Email to keep your email address safe
- Securely save your phone number, bitcoin wallet address or twitter handle. Share and exchange information privately and securely with other people in a social graph.
Gliph is a smart photo texting, chat and IM alternative to apps like Skype, textme, tigertext, textplus, pinger and SMS. It lets you send Photos to a friend and lock the app with a PIN number. It offers strong security for your personal data, keeping you in control.
Your feedback helps improve Gliph
- Review the app
- Email at email@example.com
- Send a Gliph message to the Support Gliph
- Tweet at Gliph on Twitter: @gli_ph.
- Like Gliph on Facebook
What's New in Version 1.88
Hey Gliph fans! We have something cool for you in Gliph for iOS 1.88
New Feature: GliphMe
GliphMe is a powerful little link for connecting privately with friends and strangers. When someone clicks a GliphMe contact link they are presented a chat box that lets them communicate with you. You get push notifications of the new message on your iOS device and can reply directly from the app. Learn more at https://gliph.me.
- Multi-Invite: You can now invite multiple friends to Gliph using SMS and Email during signup or in the Connect View (Use the + button in the Activity View)
- Connect View Improved: We've cleaned up the view you use to add friends on Gliph.
- iOS 7 Swipe Back: You can now swipe back from a conversation to the Activity View, as per iOS 7 likes it.
- We've fully removed BIPS from the Gliph app for iOS. See company blog for more info.
- Add Facets during Signup, you can now add a few profile facets during signup.
- Fixed Crasher when enabling LockDown Privacy Protection
- Fixed emoji being cut off when shown as last message in Activity View
- Fixed tap target area of Message Options button
Thanks for all the support, much more to come!
I can't live without Gliph. It makes it super easy to set up and manage your Bitcoin wallet, and of course send encrypted messages to friends. The interface is simple to use, no crashes, and friendly/helpful support team. The only thing I would like to see is the ability to group message.
Easy to use; neat, professional; convenient. Highly recommend. Especially enjoy the ability to send messages on a timer.
Easy to use and works great!
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jan 23, 2014
- Version: 1.88
- Size: 10.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gliph, Inc.
- © 2013 Gliph, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- x 3 Email Cloaks$4.99
- File Attachments$4.99
- x 1 Single Email Cloak$2.99
- x 25 Email Cloaks$14.99