Endorsed by professionals, Glitché is the No.1 Photo & Video app in 126 countries and the most influential and inspiring mobile editor for iPhone. The ultimate tool for creating cutting-edge visuals.
Featured numerous times by Apple:
• App Culture
• App of the Day
• Best of the Year
• Get Inspired
• Let's Create
Eye-catching, stunning filters
The app that I love
— Kylie Jenner
Love love love!
The best app in the world
— TM88, Lil Uzi Vert’s XO Tour Llif3 producer
This app is reserved for only the coolest of people tbh. Anyone wearing a Supreme hoodie and a pair of Yeezys are bound to have 'Glitché' installed on their phone
— Capital FM
Famed photographer Nick Knight used the app on Travis Scott’s Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight album cover. It’s one of Kylie Jenner’s favorites, the Gorillaz used it for their Humanz promotions, same with Diesel, Dolce & Gabbana, Been Trill, the MTV VMAs, and there are even filters catered to movies like Ghost in the Shell. It’s easy to use, too
Glitch-face is the new selfie
— Fast Company
This super cool app will take your regular photos from ordinary to psychedelic. Glitché has taken the art of pixelation and distortion and put it in the palm of your hand. Once an art form achievable only with the help of Photoshop, Glitché helps even the most unexperienced user to create captivating illustrations
One of the best apps for creative people
— The Huffington Post
It's free to download compared to £300 per hour for a post-production suite
— Nick Knight
It's so special, it's so now
— Nicola Formichetti
Glitché is sick
— Lily Allen
We love Glitché
— The Glitch Mob
Yes, there are filters. And yes, the photos look ******* awesome
By totally changing the world of modern visual culture, Glitché has become a Webby Awards Official Honoree in Experimental and Innovation Apps and counts Kylie Jenner, Kim Kardashian West, Pharrell Williams, Travis Scott, Gorillaz, XXXTentacion, Marilyn Manson, Radiohead, Zayn, Gigi Hadid, Run The Jewels, Tyga, Iggy Azalea, Major Lazer, Skepta, Lily Allen, Boys Noize, Jeremih, Norman Reedus, John Mayer, Oliver Sykes, John Galliano, Demna Gvasalia, Nick Knight, Gucci Ghost, Heron Preston, Marcelo Burlon, Lil Uzi Vert’s “XO Tour Llif3″ producer TM88 and many more amongst its fans.
• No signup or account needed — download and start creating immediately
• 30+ professional tools for the digital glitches, 3D-transformations, color distortions, crusty VHS looks and more
• Real-time, photo & video filters to bring the best out of your art
• Fullscreen mode for the most amazing Instagram stories
• Effect control during recording and editing
• Beautiful simple design
• Layers, masks, texts, and emojis
• Export to Adobe Creative Cloud and Photoshop
• Endless inspiration and creativity
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter (like Post Malone does): @GlitcheApp
Unlimited Access Subscription
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Glitché.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless canceled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Listen to 6ix9ine & Vladimir Cauchemar’s banger and celebrate Halloween with our joint filter SKULL. Turn your photos and videos into digital SKULLptures! Try the front camera to use the SKULL as your Halloween mask and the back camera for augmented reality experience! Share your art with the #Glitche hashtag and we will feature the best SKULLs on our official Instagram @GlitcheApp!
MORE AMAZING UPDATES ARE ON THE WAY!
Ratings and Reviews
You never thought glitches were this fun.
Why are so many developers doing this?
They are undermining their success, ruining their reputation by alienating & angering a once loyal & dedicated customer user base. All to make a quick buck. Myself, like many other user-patrons, have long ago paid for premium services or to have ads removed. And then suddenly out rolls the latest update with its Subscription based services and all of those previous payments are negated. Now we have to pay again, and usually considerably more money for many of the features that we already paid for. Is this not fraud? Bait and Switch? False advertising? It wouldn't surprise me to see this eventually unfold into a class action lawsuit. Apple could be complicit as well for allowing it. I could be mistaken as I am not a lawyer, but even if what they are doing is legal, it still seems unethical and bad business.
Come on Developers! Do the right thing! You had a fantastic app here with a base of users who would gladly pay for your next great app. Lose the subscription, give us back the original Glitch and roll out Glitch2. Make it bigger and better. You will have a lot of happy customers instead of ex-customers. I for one will applaud your efforts and gladly pay for another app; even for a Subscription.
Great app, but full-access costs $$
I was very disappointed to see that once I paid for the app, to unlock full-access, I would have to pay $9 more. It would be helpful if Glitché would make it implicit to their customers that this app will not permit full use of the filters when attempting to take a photo/video, and that this will only be used as an editing tool for photos/pictures in the iPhone photo library. I'm also not sure why I have to pay $2.99 to access "HD export" which, in all honesty, Glitché is charging me to use the full quality of the camera that is built into my phone. I already paid for the app, and an extra $2.99 for camera filter use. Why would the app block/downscale features that are native to my iPhone 7 Plus (such as HD picture/video quality)? It also charges extra to use the filters for videos in the camera roll. I'm a bit upset that I feel like I've been lied to by the app's developers in order for them to make a quick buck.
- Glitche Ltd.
- 19.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Vladimir Shreyder, Boris Golovnev
- In-App Purchases
- Video filters $2.99
- Hi-Res Export $2.99
- Glitché Pro $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.