Endorsed by professionals, Glitché is the No.1 Photo & Video app in 122 countries and the most influential and inspiring mobile editor for iPhone. The ultimate tool for creating cutting-edge visuals.
Featured numerous times by Apple:
• App Culture
• App of the Day
• Best of the Year
• Get Inspired
• Let's Create
Eye-catching, stunning filters
The app that I love
— Kylie Jenner
Love love love!
The best app in the world
— TM88, Lil Uzi Vert’s XO Tour Llif3 producer
This app is reserved for only the coolest of people tbh. Anyone wearing a Supreme hoodie and a pair of Yeezys are bound to have 'Glitché' installed on their phone
— Capital FM
Famed photographer Nick Knight used the app on Travis Scott’s Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight album cover. It’s one of Kylie Jenner’s favorites, the Gorillaz used it for their Humanz promotions, same with Diesel, Dolce & Gabbana, Been Trill, the MTV VMAs, and there are even filters catered to movies like Ghost in the Shell. It’s easy to use, too
Glitch-face is the new selfie
— Fast Company
This super cool app will take your regular photos from ordinary to psychedelic. Glitché has taken the art of pixelation and distortion and put it in the palm of your hand. Once an art form achievable only with the help of Photoshop, Glitché helps even the most unexperienced user to create captivating illustrations
One of the best apps for creative people
— The Huffington Post
It's free to download compared to £300 per hour for a post-production suite
— Nick Knight
It's so special, it's so now
— Nicola Formichetti
Glitché is sick
— Lily Allen
We love Glitché
— The Glitch Mob
Yes, there are filters. And yes, the photos look ******* awesome
By totally changing the world of modern visual culture, Glitché has become a Webby Awards Official Honoree in Experimental and Innovation Apps and counts Kylie Jenner, Kim Kardashian West, Pharrell Williams, Travis Scott, Gorillaz, XXXTentacion, Marilyn Manson, Radiohead, Zayn, Gigi Hadid, Run The Jewels, Tyga, Iggy Azalea, Major Lazer, Skepta, Lily Allen, Boys Noize, Jeremih, Norman Reedus, John Mayer, Oliver Sykes, John Galliano, Demna Gvasalia, Nick Knight, Gucci Ghost, Heron Preston, Marcelo Burlon, Lil Uzi Vert’s “XO Tour Llif3″ producer TM88 and many more amongst its fans.
• No signup or account needed — download and start creating immediately
• 30+ professional tools for the digital glitches, 3D-transformations, color distortions, crusty VHS looks and more
• Real-time, photo & video filters to bring the best out of your art
• Fullscreen mode for the most amazing Instagram stories
• Effect control during recording and editing
• Beautiful simple design
• Layers, masks, texts, and emojis
• Export to Adobe Creative Cloud and Photoshop
• Endless inspiration and creativity
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter (like Post Malone does): @GlitcheApp
Unlimited Access Subscription
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Glitché.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless canceled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Hi! First of all, we want to thank:
• Radiohead for the "OK Computer OKNOTOK 1997 2017" promo video created with Glitché.
• Gorillaz and personally Jamie Hewlett for using Glitché to create the official "Humanz" artbook, apparel, and Gorillaz's stage design videos.
• Marilyn Manson for the official "Tattooed in Reverse" music video with the Glitché filters in the beginning.
• Demna Gvasalia and Vetements for using Glitché for the Summer 2018 promos.
• Nick Knight and SHOWstudio for choosing Glitché to create the groundbreaking ALYX x Nike collaboration photoshoot for the summer issue of the 032c mag.
• Louis Vuitton for the Men's Summer 2018 Collection promo videos created with Glitché.
• Lil Uzi Vert's "XO Tour Llif3" producer TM88 for using Glitché for his rad Instagram stories.
• Gigi Hadid, John Mayer, Prefuse73, Brodinski, Alison Wonderland, and all the Glitché users for your art!
• And of course Apple for featuring Glitché in App Culture and App of the Day in so many countries from Germany to Japan. We earned No. 1 on the AppStore in 89 countries!
WHAT'S NEW. FILTERS:
• RAD, an original color-shifting scanner with 3 modes.
• VIBE, creates beautiful light paintings and accidentally blurred photos.
• DEPTH, for a depth map of your portrait-mode photos.
• VENOM, for volumetric digital distortions.
• Video Filter Trimmer. Allows applying different filters to the different parts of the same video opening unlimited possibilities for editing and montage.
• URL-import. Remix most popular GIFs or photos you found on Giphy, Instagram or any other place.
• Professional layer blending modes: Darken, Multiply, Lighten, Screen, Add, Overlay, Difference and Divide for the most unexpected and satisfying results. Works for texts too.
• Not just a font: use Bitmoji, Kimoji or any other keyboards to up your sticker game to a whole new level.
• iPhone X and iPad Pro support.
• New beautiful and functional design.
• Export screen. Swipe up to share or swipe down to save.
• New prices. Use all the instruments and updates of the app for under $2.
• Autosave. Allows recovering edits after accidental quit or crash.
We fixed a lot of bugs and made Glitché work faster and be more stable. A new update is on the way!
PLEASE USE RESTORE BUTTON TO RESTORE PREVIOUS PURCHASES.
If you liked this version please give us five stars on the AppStore page.
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter (like Post Malone does): @GlitcheApp
Ratings and Reviews
You never thought glitches were this fun.
Great app, but full-access costs $$
I was very disappointed to see that once I paid for the app, to unlock full-access, I would have to pay $9 more. It would be helpful if Glitché would make it implicit to their customers that this app will not permit full use of the filters when attempting to take a photo/video, and that this will only be used as an editing tool for photos/pictures in the iPhone photo library. I'm also not sure why I have to pay $2.99 to access "HD export" which, in all honesty, Glitché is charging me to use the full quality of the camera that is built into my phone. I already paid for the app, and an extra $2.99 for camera filter use. Why would the app block/downscale features that are native to my iPhone 7 Plus (such as HD picture/video quality)? It also charges extra to use the filters for videos in the camera roll. I'm a bit upset that I feel like I've been lied to by the app's developers in order for them to make a quick buck.
I discovered this app a while ago but didn't know if it was worth purchasing. After seeing that so many pictures I loved on Instagram were edited with this app, I decided to install it. After paying 0,99$, the app enables many editing features for the pictures in your camera roll but you need to pay extra in order to edit videos. After turning my picture into a little masterpiece, I saved it in my camera roll only to realize the quality downgraded A LOT. I thought it was a bug but saw that you need to pay 2,99$ to save the pictures in high resolution. I'm very disappointed with this app. It had so much potential and it should warn everyone that you need to pay a lot more if you want everything unlocked. I wish I could give it 3 and a half stars because it is still a very cool editing app but the fact that I have to pay extra for the quality of the final pic is simply outrageous.
- Glitche Ltd.
- 21.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Vladimir Shreyder, Boris Golovnev
- In-App Purchases
- Video filters $2.99
- Hi-Res Export $2.99
- Camera Filters $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.