Glitch Lab Pro
By Joshua Neff
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Glitch Lab Pro is the most powerful photo 'glitching' app, offering a full range of tools and options to destroy your photos into the latest pop art trend. Also includes powerful photo editing features, including the ability to mask between three photos to create breathtaking effects.
This is the paid version of Glitch Lab, which has no ads and enables high resolution editing.
Watch a tutorial and preview of the app!
- Glitch photos using 5 different interactive glitch techniques
- Apply 5 different visual effects
- Load photos from your albums, or take a new photo on the fly
- Crop any photo, including zooming/scaling, and free rotation with snapping
- Blend THREE photos together to create stunning effects, and glitch each one individually
- Load or combine preset mask shapes onto any layer, such as square, star, gradient, splat, stripes, beveled square, teardrop, and more
- Rotate, crop, lighten, darken, invert, greyscale, and flip each image
- Follow the tutorial prompts or view the manual to brush up on the tools
- Save your photo to your photo album, e-mail it, or easily publish to Facebook or Instagram
- Supports saving at resolutions of 512, 1024, and 2048 pixels square
- Optional sound and music, as well as tutorial prompts, can be toggled in settings
What's New in Version 1.1
Added 18 new shapes!
Glitch Lab is glitchy
Not to be punny, but I am fairly serious when it comes to the performance of an app that I buy. I use an iPad Mini w/ Retina display, and I can seriously say that it works fine. Up to the point I start performing too many tasks in rapid succession, such as choosing a layer and flipping my project. Something needs to be done about this, I paid cash for this pro version and I expect it to work like a pro's app. Fix this glitch!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 08, 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 12.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Joshua Neff
- © 2012 Mountain Machine
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.