Glitch Lab Pro is the most powerful photo 'glitching' app, offering a full range of tools and options to destroy your photos into the latest pop art trend. Also includes powerful photo editing features, including the ability to mask between three photos to create breathtaking effects.
This is the paid version of Glitch Lab, which has no ads and enables high resolution editing.
Watch a tutorial and preview of the app!
- Glitch photos using 5 different interactive glitch techniques
- Apply 5 different visual effects
- Load photos from your albums, or take a new photo on the fly
- Crop any photo, including zooming/scaling, and free rotation with snapping
- Blend THREE photos together to create stunning effects, and glitch each one individually
- Load or combine preset mask shapes onto any layer, such as square, star, gradient, splat, stripes, beveled square, teardrop, and more
- Rotate, crop, lighten, darken, invert, greyscale, and flip each image
- Follow the tutorial prompts or view the manual to brush up on the tools
- Save your photo to your photo album, e-mail it, or easily publish to Facebook or Instagram
- Supports saving at resolutions of 512, 1024, and 2048 pixels square
- Optional sound and music, as well as tutorial prompts, can be toggled in settings
Added 18 new shapes!
Ratings and Reviews
Glitch Lab is glitchy
Not to be punny, but I am fairly serious when it comes to the performance of an app that I buy. I use an iPad Mini w/ Retina display, and I can seriously say that it works fine. Up to the point I start performing too many tasks in rapid succession, such as choosing a layer and flipping my project. Something needs to be done about this, I paid cash for this pro version and I expect it to work like a pro's app. Fix this glitch!
A visual nightmare.
I've never likened glitch art with 8 bit hipster nonsense, but that's where this app's GUI seems to get its inspiration from. It was obvious through the screenshots, but the only word I can use to describe the layout, icons, and overall layout of this app is horror. Sheer, unfiltered horror. This app has SO. MUCH. potential!!! This app would be the best visual design app of its kind if not for this gimmicky 8 bit lameness. I say this because as I haplessly smashed buttons in an effort to figure out what did what, some interesting things happened, but the icons are so nonsensical and difficult to follow (lest I forget- NO text describing what does what for each icon) that this app was nothing more than a headache and giant disappointment. I will be deleting this right away. I really hope that the devs for this app rethink the layout........
Clever and experimental
I've been a long time user of apps like Decim8, but Glitch Lab offers a whole different type of editing experience. Rather than applying an effect to the whole photo, you have more control over where the effect occurs. Love that I can rotate the image too, that's a feature that so many glitch apps miss.
Get this app and get weird wit your appsperiments.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.