► Glitch Photo editor app allow you to quickly generate random and real glitch in your photo ◄
● Upload photos from gallery or camera and edit with multiple effect and filters
● Save your photo and share it with everyone.
● Become a digital artist, create real and completely random art glitch , glitch , vhs , analog , to add that "nerd" touch to your photo!
● Amazing glitch & vhs effect app
● fast updates
● cool app. Keep up the great work
Glitch Photo Subscriptions:
1-month subscription: $9.99
The app contains auto-renewable subscription with the following rules:
- Subscription name: Camera Pro
- 1 month length, 7 days free trial
- $9.99 per month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
fix some bug
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve never seen such an awful app as this one. Once downloaded, the app only provides you with one filter on a photo that you can’t even save!! Not to mention, whenever I click something, the same video ad pops up on my screen that I can’t escape, so I’ll have to watch through the entire video on an app that is so worthless because I CANNOT SAVE THE PHOTO WITH THE ONE FILTER IT PROVIDES. If I do want the filters and the ability to save the photo, I’ll have to spend $10 a month on it. I’m sorry, but that’s too expensive. If I wanted some over-priced filters, I’d use apps worth my money. I’m not going to waste $10 a month on a FILTER APP.
Based on other reviews, the developer bribed people to put good reviews on this crap app just so they can get more functions, and I think that’s just sad. Why would you want a high ranking if it means nothing since all the good reviews are BRIBED TO SAY THAT.
Had I been given more free filters, less ads, and the ability to save photos, I would’ve kept the app.
WITH REVIEWS LIKE THAT...(btw that’s a -⭐️)
why bother embarrassing yourself further by 1. Not complying to fix what almost every single app user has complained about, here...And 2. Don’t you care about your ratings and what all your customers have been saying about you?
I smell laziness, and a bunch of selfish program designers, who take absolutely no pride in anything they do. This obviously isn’t their money, so why should they care if we enjoy the app or not. If we are frustrated and feeling used, I see no evidence (not even one word) of remorse or a promise to fix these issues. One things for sure... I’m very grateful to all of you who took the time to explain your experience with this app. You have saved us from having to suffer the same misfortune, cost, and time you endured. That’s admirable.
Advertisement black hole
So first off this app opens a webpage as soon as you open it. That webpage is filled with fake news articles and clickbait ads. Then you click to start editing and yup another add! But this time it’s 30 seconds and you can’t skip it. When editing, 10-15 second adds will pop up at the most inconvenient times and to top it all off, all the features you see advertised in their preview slides aren’t free. You have to buy a subscription lol. Please just don’t waist your time.
- Kanchana Pumkan
- 63.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Effect Fx Pro $9.99
- Unlock Fx & Remove ads $18.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.