Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Feel like destroying something beautiful? Take an image, then corrupt it. Glitch simulates glorious data corruption, turning any image into a fantastic digitally obliterated version of itself.
Take a photo and shake your device for quick glitching, or select a glitch mode and tweak the settings -- absolute glitching power corrupts absolutely!
- Unique digital corruption effects
- Shake device for random glitching
- Parameter controls for fine tuning each glitch
- Layer unlimited glitch effects
- Pan and rotate images
- Glitch photos from your camera or photo library
- Full resolution mode for print quality images
- Thumbnail previews of each effect
- Save or share resulting images
What's New in Version 1.3
- New hue-based pixel sorting glitch
- New image-aware drag glitch
- Pixel sorting glitches now toggle between horizontal and vertical (rather than layering)
- Improved stability for full resolution images
I used to use the Windows Phone version of this and I'm supremely pleased with the iOS version so far. Love the layering and added effects. However I prefer the "algorithms" for the effects in the Windows version. Especially the glitch one, but I also preferred the wave and desync effects in that one. Even the scanlines looked better to me. Is it possible to include them as different "modes" for the similar effects in this version?
Effects are decent, but it would be nice to have an undo feature. Layer use seems promising, but isn't very straight forward. Perhaps I just need to play with it more, but I'm guessing I'll stick with glitché.
Y'all should really make an option to import videos cause I bought this cause it said " photo and video " but it's just for photos
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 03, 2015
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Phil Tucker
- © substatica
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.