Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"great lil noisemaker! do like." -- @deadmau5
"This app is great." ... "who needs an arp when you have #glitchmachine" -- @DjAero
Glitch Machine is a generative music synthesizer. Expressions are edited live to produce sound interactively.
The magic of Glitch Machine's synthesis is in the BYTE, which wraps a final output value to a number between 0 - 255. The repeating patterns (or chaos) of this 'wrapping' produces waveforms and beats.
- Interactive, live code editing, code line muting
- Waveform and data visualizations
- Live performance features such as XY pads, sliders, and code preset triggers
- Fast-forward, rewind, pause, and single-step through your expression's waveform
- 100 levels of undo/redo
- Saved custom sessions
- Expression sharing via email and Twitter
- WAV export to iTunes
- Save and load expressions
- Supports all device orientations
- Configurable theme
What's New in Version 1.2
- iOS 6 fixes
- iPhone 5 widescreen support
Good thing I'm used to this
After looking around for what seemed like years on IOS for something similar to Mario paint composer or dammit racket, I stumble across this little gem.
I admit that a full fledged soundtrack cannot be done, but I have always been a nerd and this app is fun, entertaining, and helps me practice on composing crap. 5 stars
Determination and reward
If you can hang with this long enough you might get a sound out of it and once you do- if you like glitch, you will be really smiling!!
Find the examples first and do the tutorial!
Great App, love the sound you can get out of it. It gets a 4 star rating, and I will bump it up to 5 stars once it has Audiobus support (at least as an input and effects app).
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 22, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Madgarden
- © Paul Pridham, Madgarden
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.