Globespinning: Travel Journal and Photo Itinerary
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Globespinning is the travel app that lets you easily create itineraries from pictures you’ve already taken on your phone to share with your friends.
If you love to plan amazing trips, this app is for you! If you like to pack a bag and go, this app is for you too!
Globespinning saves you time and effort and helps you plan that amazing next trip with an itinerary you can trust.
So what’s in this app, you ask?
• DISCOVER and SAVE itineraries from friends and trusted travelers.
• CREATE and PUBLISH visual itineraries with photos in your camera roll from past trips.
• RATINGS (thumbs up!) and COMMENTS (eat the tacos!) can be added to your itinerary to advise others taking your trip.
• PLAN your trip from itineraries you have saved. Delete what you don’t want to do and add new activities instead. It’s easy because we’re connected to Foursquare.
• TAKE your trip, take more pictures, then publish your itinerary. Then do it all again!
• ORGANIZE published trips creating your very own travel journal in your Personal Profile.
• SHARE your trip via Facebook, Twitter, text, and email. Now sharing your itinerary with friends will be easy!
What's New in Version 1.0.7
- Bug fixes
Plan your trips, publish your trip photos
I love the fact that I can plan my trip prior to the actual travel and then add photos to the places I included in my itinerary. There are not too many travel apps that let you do that including Google Trips. The Globespinning app recently added the feature that allows you to upload your trip photos and automatically creates a trip for you. It makes it a lot simpler to use and works like a charm. There are only 2 things that stops me from giving it a 5 star rating:
- the app seems to crash sometimes, not often
- the app doesn't notify me, when I am near a POI marked in my itinerary
If the Globespinning team adds this feature, this app is gonna be the killer app for all travelers.
Fantastic for the person with a travelers heart.
Fun and easy way to share where I have been in my travels. Easy to share with others and great way to remember where I want to return to.
Finally an app that lets me communicate and share trip specifies!!!
It's a must use...
Update - used it 3x so far in 2017. It's a must use!