"Globosome: Path of the Swarm is a delightful game of exploration, which tells its simple, wordless tale with skill and affection"
"Globosome: Path of the Swarm is a fun game all about exploration and finding your comrades."
"Globosome: Path of the Swarm teaches you the value of having friends."
"Visually stunning exploration game."
Globosome is an atmospheric adventure about a curious little creature that has lost its family.
By feeding on the surrounding flora, you can replicate into your own swarm, which enables you to accomplish things that would be impossible alone.
* Explore a living, breathing world: Roll through lush jungles, crash into the darkest of ravines and survive in this dangerous world
* Acquire new skills over the course of your journey: learn to jump higher, push objects and replicate faster to explore new territories
* Help your lost Globo: Retrieve your swarm and find your origins
Globosome: Path of the Swarm is based on Sascha Geddert’s animated short and the award-winning 2012 original.
* Choose your own controls: Gyro, Touch or Controller
* No advertisement or InApp-Purchase
* Unlock achievements in Game Center and compete in one overall highscore
* Universal app (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch)
Globosome supports game controller for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Controller support requires iOS 7 or higher and is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPad4, iPad Air or later as well as iPod touch (5th generation).
***PLEASE NOTE: Globosome is only compatible for and above iPhone 4s, iPad 2 and iPod Touch (5th generation). The game is not compatible with the iPhone 4, iPad 1 and the iPod (4th generation).***
FREE LEVEL PACK!
Explore new jungle regions with a Globo couple!
FIXED SEVERAL ISSUES
- MFi controller support works correctly now
- fixed a graphic bug in the Level Screen on iPhone 5/5s/5c
- fixed a bug that kept the game from unlocking new levels sometimes
- improved the Globo AI
Ratings and Reviews
Not Quite For Me
3 stars for being so beautiful, but for me this was a 'Jack of All Trades, Master of None'. A little of this and a little of that done 'okay' on a stunning background. The physics were excellent at times and not so at others. Sometimes you explore, but once I finally figured out what to do, it was so simple there was no reason to explore any more - which was the fun aspect of it. Then later you're led around by the nose, and passing through any challenging areas feels more like luck than skill.
I understand the underlying theme and concept from the film, but as to translating that to a game I feel it failed. The events and any goals set forth seemed to be erratic and random in their placement and execution, leaving the concept undefined, and causing it to feel unsatisfying at the end of each level.
I found it to be simplistic in the way that each moment was more of an individual disconnected action. This was not a game that flows and builds upon itself, with continuity and well-placed momentum and goals.
I was hoping for something relaxing and thought-provoking, but found myself feeling simply frustrated and unsatisfied.
Could Be Longer
This game has one of the most interesting and unique storylines of any app and the gameplay is definitely different. This was exactly the kind of app I was looking for amongst the sea of overused plots and superficial gameplay mechanics. The only thing I would add would be more content. I played through it quite quickly and there was so much more that could have been done with the plot. However, though it may not be as long as I liked, it's still one of the best apps out there. Definitely recommend trying it out.
You had me at Level 1!!
Wonderful game! I love exploring! The plants are creative and beautiful and the music is soooo peaceful. Only thing I could see that would make it even better is if the plants puffed and/or moved if you bump into them.
Gorgeous game though! Wonderful!
Please add more levels!!!
- Navel GmbH & Co. KG
- 99.7 MB
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 Navel GbR
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.