Glogster - Multimedia Posters
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Glogster lets you create multimedia posters on iOS and WEB. Whether you’re sharing memories from your trip, creating a presentation or sending an invitation to a party, Glogster makes it easy to capture, combine and share photos, text, videos and more on one interactive page. Glogster instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your posters from anywhere.
"2015 Best App For Teaching & Learning" - AASL
One-time Payment now ONLY $9.99 - across all devices. Pay for this single license via App Store or our web shop to unlock and use Glogster on all of your devices (iPhones, iPads, and Computers).
Create multimedia posters
• With an inbuilt editor, you can virtually mix all kinds of media on one page to create glog - a content rich multimedia poster
• It lets you add pictures, videos, texts and documents to create presentations, reports, class projects and many more
• With our predesigned templates for various occasions, you can start quickly and produce impressive glogs in no time
• Our app has a free inbuilt library of more than 40,000 inspiring resources for learning
• With categories covering 9 disciplines and 80 topics from classrooms around the world, you have all the knowledge at your fingertips
• Find topics you're interested in, browse beautiful posters with relevant content and share them directly wherever you want to
The app comes loaded with:
• The mighty Quick post tool - a three step revolution in creating your posters
• 10,000 unique educational graphics, categorized by subject
• Aviary effects to edit your photos
• Simple gestures to delete, close and preview your posters
• Favorites list for saving posters you like
• Gooogle Sign in option
• Instant sync with your online account
Glogster requires a free account registration. Glogster Personal upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited posters and templates, graphics library and cloud sync to help you get even more for $2.99 a month or $9.99 one-time payment.
Your Glogster subscription fee will be charged $2.99/month through your iTunes account as a recurring transaction, and will automatically renew unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription month. You can manage your subscription, cancel anytime, or turn off auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes account.
Learn more about Glogster at: www.glogster.com
What's New in Version 1.4.4
This update was supposed to bring only some performance and stability improvements but we managed to squeeze in a good number of fantastic new templates as well! Check them out by installing this update and let us know how what you think;).
Trouble with iPad and computer version
iPad: the iPad version of Glogster will not let me create a glog, but when I try to pay for a monthly/ weekly payment, it tells me that I have a subscription that ends in a few months. I have paid for a yearly subscription (one month ago), and that still happens.
Computer: the computer version. Where do I start. First off, it took me around, oh, I don't know...... TWENTY MINUTES to figure out how to size a text box. When you try to size/ color the text in the boxes, it pulled up the 'add text' screen, blocking my view. This happens when you highlight your text, and that happens when you want to size/ color it. When you click on a text box, the box follows you around the screen, so when you move the mouse to size the box, it moves and you have to get it back to the perfect spot.
Also, you can't rate things zero stars, but I would if I could.
Does not play embedded videos nor does it allow for resizing photos or videos. Subscription is over priced for limited features. Saved photo quality is poor - less than the original pic. And these are two features of many that are subpar. Overall, there is little need or use for this apps in the absence of a major over haul. Lots of promise maybe providing the developers upgrade this app to be more exciting and interactive. For example, videos should automatically play after poster is saved into the camera roll or used in making an iMovie.
This app and website is god awful
Through my school I had to make an account of this sorry excuse for a website. I tried to go back and edit my "glog" and every time I signed in it created a new account linked with my google account. It just doesn't work, yet I am still forced to suffer the torment of attempting to use this awful site/app. P.S. The pseudo-word "glog" makes me want to crush my phone in my hands. Have fun trying to use this app.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 29, 2016
- Version: 1.4.4
- Size: 44.1 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Glogster, a.s.
- Glogster © 2007 - 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases