By Glooko, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Glooko’s MeterSync Cable for iOS is no longer for sale. A next-generation MeterSync will be released in the coming months. To be notified of its release, sign up for an update at www.glooko.com/purchase.
Glooko’s FDA 510(k) cleared system is changing diabetes management by breaking barriers in technology and building bridges between patients and healthcare providers. It starts with adding simplicity to keeping a logbook. With the Glooko mobile app and MeterSync Cable, you can seamlessly download meter readings, from multiple glucose meters, into your mobile device. Your data is now accessible, annotatable, and sharable.
You deserve to understand how diabetes uniquely affects you. Glooko’s set of tools helps you do so. With the Glooko system, you now have your diabetes data at your fingertips, on your iPhone and on a web dashboard. Now you can upload your meter readings directly to your iPhone to create a logbook in seconds – add notes, log carbs from the food database, view graphs and statistics, and keep track of goals. What’s more, your data is shared with your physician, through a corresponding web dashboard, so they’re better equipped to make adjustments to your diabetes treatment plan.
- Eliminate errors from manual entry by downloading readings from your meter to iPhone
- Download readings from multiple meters to create one logbook
- Search the built-in food database to find nutritional info of your favorite foods
- Use the food database to quickly log carb values
- Add notes to better understand what factors affect your blood glucose
- Take notes about carbs, medications, and exercise as they happen
- View trends in many ways: chronologically, by periods in the day, in a graph, or statistics
- Visualize how often your readings fall in and out of your targeted glucose range
- Provide direct access to your glucose readings and notes for your support team
- Sync your glucose data across supported devices and to your web dashboard
The Glooko app is used with the Glooko MeterSync Cable, available on Amazon (in the US, EU and Canada). Purchase the Cable to download readings into the Glooko app.
Works with a multitude of FDA cleared blood glucose meters*:
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva** (Black)
- ACCU-CHEK® Compact Plus** (Black)
- ACCU-CHEK® Nano
- Bayer’s BREEZE® 2
- Bayer’s CONTOUR®
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® NEXT EZ
- FreeStyle Freedom Lite®
- FreeStyle Lite®
- GLUCOCARD® 01
- GLUCOCARD® VitalTM
- i-SENS CareSens® N
- i-SENS CareSens® N POP
- OneTouch® Ultra®2
- OneTouch® UltraLink®
- OneTouch® UltraMini®
- ReliOn® Confirm
- ReliOn® Prime
Readings can be downloaded from mg/dL and mmol/L meters.
*Compatible with the ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Nano and Bayer's CONTOUR® XT, which are available in Canada and the EU. They’re not FDA cleared for sale in the US.
**The Glooko MeterSync Cable is only compatible with ACCU-CHEK® Aviva and ACCU-CHEK® Compact Plus models that are black, not with older models that are blue.
Glucose data can be downloaded into the app on the iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th Gen), iPad (4th Gen), and iPad Mini using a Glooko MeterSync Cable plus a Lightning to 30-pin Adapter, available at Apple Stores.
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT GLOOKO:
- “I love what you guys are doing for diabetics… you figured out a way to make food/blood sugar diaries easier to manage, send and chart… Everyone with diabetes and an iPhone should have this.”
- “App needs more attention in the diabetes community. Very convenient and usable for diabetes management.”
- “Glooko finally puts diabetes management in your pocket…and lets me manage my diabetes with unprecedented control. I’ve had diabetes for 8 years and haven’t come across a management tool that begins to come close to this one. Thank you Glooko!”
- “I’ve had T1 diabetes for almost 1.5 years now, and I wish this app was available when I was first diagnosed.”
What's New in Version 2.5.0
Completely redesigned for iOS7, including improved graphs & statistics screens for visualization of blood glucose trends!
iOS Sync Cable "Unavailable"
VERY disappointed!!! I read all of the reviews of the app and was so excited about using it. I downloaded it only to find that it can't be used without the sync cable. I followed the link in the app to purchase the cable and found that it was unavailable. I contacted technical support at Glooko and they advised that they were no longer making the iOS sync cable and that I would have to wait "a few months" until a Bluetooth version was released. At the very least, Glooko should have mentioned this little detail in the App Store OR on their website. Poor communication on their part!
Best diabetic app I have found!
Syncs easily with my iPhone and my meter. Easily faxes or emails your levels to your doctor. Easy to use!
iOS 7 update is great
I have always found the app to help me understand my blood glucose numbers in the context of my daily activities, and now it's even more of a pleasure to use!