By Glooko, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You will need a Glooko subscription, which includes a MeterSync device, to download glucose, insulin and carb data to the Glooko app on your iOS device. Glooko is available at select health systems or can be purchased online at shop.glooko.com for $59.95 a year. Ask your provider if you're eligible for a free or discounted subscription.
Before purchasing a Glooko subscription, please go to glooko.com/compatibility to ensure that your meter, pump, CGM, and mobile device are compatible.
- - -
You deserve to understand how diabetes uniquely affects you. Glooko’s FDA 510(k) cleared platform helps you do so and changes diabetes management by breaking barriers in technology and connecting you and your provider.
Connect with your provider via Glooko ProConnect! Your glucose data is shared to their Population Tracker so they can review your trends and make informed adjustments to your care plan. To give your provider permission to access your data, you will need to enter their unique ProConnect code.
With Glooko, you now have diabetes data at your fingertips, on your iOS device and online at my.glooko.com.
- Sync readings from 50+ meters and popular insulin pumps* and CGMs to create one, cohesive logbook.
- Search the built-in food database to log your carb intake.
- Add notes, manually or automatically, about carbs, insulin, and exercise to gain contextual data into the factors that affect your glucose readings.
- Automatically integrate data from Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Strava, Moves, etc. to correlate your activity, weight, and BP with your glucose data.
- View weekly trends to see week-to-week or day-to-day patterns in your glucose and insulin data.
- See a 24-hour view of your glucose, insulin, and carb activities to help optimize your treatment plan.
- View your glucose trends in multiple ways: chronologically, by periods in the day, in a graph, or statistics.
- Receive reminders to test or take your insulin or other medications, or for any other action you want to be reminded about.
- Sync your glucose data across supported mobile devices and to your MyGlooko web app (at my.glooko.com).
Glooko automatically syncs glucose data from these meters (via Bluetooth Low Energy):
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Connect
- ACCU-CHEK® Performa Connect
- Nipro TRUE METRIX® AIR
Glooko automatically syncs glucose data from these devices (via Apple Health):
- Dexcom G4 Platinum
- Dexcom G4 Platinum with Share
- Dexcom G5
- OneTouch Verio Flex™
- OneTouch Verio® Sync
Glooko syncs insulin data from these devices (via Medtronic's CareLink Personal):
- Medtronic Insulin Pumps and CGMs
Glooko syncs glucose data from these meters (via the Glooko MeterSync Blue):
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Expert (includes basal, bolus, and carbs data)
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Nano**
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Plus Black
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Plus Silver
- ACCU-CHEK® Compact Plus
- ACCU-CHEK® Go**
- ACCU-CHEK® Nano
- ACCU-CHEK® Performa**
- ACCU-CHEK® Performa Nano* *
- Bayer’s BREEZE® 2
- Bayer’s CONTOUR®
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® NEXT EZ
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® XT**
- CareSens N
- CareSens N Pop
- CVS TRUEresult***
- CVS TRUEtrack
- FreeStyle Freedom Lite®
- FreeStyle Lite®
- GLUCOCARD® 01
- GLUCOCARD® VitalTM
- Nipro TRUEbalance
- Nipro TRUEread
- Nipro TRUEresult***
- Nipro TRUEtrack
- OneTouch® Ultra®2
- OneTouch® UltraLink®
- OneTouch® UltraMini®
- ReliOn® Confirm
- ReliOn® Prime
- Rite Aid TRUEresult***
- Rite Aid TRUEtrack
- Walgreens TRUEresult***
- Walgreens TRUEtrack
*You will need a Micro-to-Mini USB Cable and an Android device, or an Omnipod® USB Cable and your PC/Mac, to sync data from an Insulet Omnipod® PDM - the data will be shared to the cloud and viewable on your iOS device.
**The ACCU-CHEK Aviva Nano, Go, Performa, Performa Connect, Performa Nano and the Bayer's CONTOUR XT are available in Canada and the EU. They're not FDA cleared for sale in the US.
***The TRUEresult meter requires a Nipro docking station. Call 1-866-476-3837 to order.
What's New in Version 3.6.1
- Fixed bug related to syncing data from HealthKit
- Support for Medtronic devices is here! Log in to your Medtronic CareLink Personal account to start viewing your Medtronic data in the Glooko mobile or web app.
- Improved performance and stability and squashed some bugs.
- Improved performance and stability along with bug fixes.
- With this upgrade, you will be logged out of your account and asked to log back in.
- Note: If you are a CGM user with >1 year of data, it may take a few minutes to log back into your account.
- Support for OneTouch VerioFlex, a new Bluetooth Low Energy meter, via Apple Health. Wirelessly sync glucose data from your meter to Glooko!
- Support for OneTouch VerioSync via Apple Health.
- Option to have Glooko correct your FreeStyle Lite and FreeStyle Freedom Lite meter's time.
- Sync Dexcom G5 glucose data to Glooko via Apple Health.
- Option to have Glooko correct your ACCU-CHEK, Bayer, and OneTouch UltraMini meter's time.
I love the application. My only suggestion/request would be for the logbook under diaries. I would like to be able to see the full day and not have to scroll over. If we turn our phones sideways we can see the full day. Thanks
Finally a great app, that my nurse uses as well
My daughter and diabetes educator now have what they want to nag me :-)
My Diab educator love the new report... I already showed her!!!