By Glooko, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You will need a Glooko subscription, which includes a MeterSync device, to download glucose, insulin, and carb data to the Glooko app on your iOS device. Glooko is available at select clinics and hospitals or can be purchased online at the Glooko web store (shop.glooko.com) for $59.95 a year. Ask your provider if you're eligible for a free or discounted subscription.
Before purchasing a Glooko subscription, please go to glooko.com/compatibility to ensure that your meter, pump, CGM, and mobile device are compatible with Glooko.
- - -
You deserve to understand how diabetes uniquely affects you. Glooko’s FDA 510(k) cleared platform helps you do so and is changing diabetes management, by breaking barriers in technology and building bridges between you and your provider.
Connect with your provider via Glooko ProConnect! Your glucose data is shared to their Population Tracker so they can review your trends and make informed adjustments to your care plan. To give your provider permission to access your data, you will need to enter their unique ProConnect code.
With Glooko, you now have diabetes data at your fingertips, on your iOS device and online at my.glooko.com.
- Sync readings from 40+ meters and popular pumps* and CGMs to create one, cohesive logbook.
- Search the built-in food database to log your carb intake.
- Add notes, manually or automatically, about carbs, insulin, and exercise to gain contextual data into the factors that affect your glucose readings.
- Automatically integrate data from Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Strava, Moves, etc. to correlate your activity, weight, and BP with your glucose data.
- View weekly trends to see week-to-week or day-to-day patterns in your glucose and insulin data.
- See a 24-hour view of your glucose, insulin, and carb activities to help optimize your treatment plan.
- View your glucose trends in multiple ways: chronologically, by periods in the day, in a graph, or statistics.
- Receive reminders to test or take your insulin or other medications, or for any other action you want to be reminded about.
- Sync your glucose data across supported mobile devices and to your MyGlooko web app (at my.glooko.com).
Glooko automatically syncs glucose data from these meters (via Bluetooth Low Energy):
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Connect - NEW!
- ACCU-CHEK® Performa Connect - NEW!
Glooko syncs glucose data from these meters (via the Glooko MeterSync Blue):
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Expert (includes basal, bolus, and carbs data)
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Nano**
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Plus Black
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Plus Silver
- ACCU-CHEK® Compact Plus
- ACCU-CHEK® Go**
- ACCU-CHEK® Nano
- ACCU-CHEK® Performa**
- ACCU-CHEK® Performa Nano* *
- Bayer’s BREEZE® 2
- Bayer’s CONTOUR®
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® NEXT EZ
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® XT**
- CareSens N
- CareSens N Pop
- CVS TRUEresult***
- CVS TRUEtrack
- FreeStyle Freedom Lite®
- FreeStyle Lite®
- GLUCOCARD® 01
- GLUCOCARD® VitalTM
- Nipro TRUEbalance
- Nipro TRUEread
- Nipro TRUEresult***
- Nipro TRUEtrack
- OneTouch® Ultra®2
- OneTouch® UltraLink®
- OneTouch® UltraMini®
- ReliOn® Confirm
- ReliOn® Prime
- Rite Aid TRUEresult***
- Rite Aid TRUEtrack
- Walgreens TRUEresult***
- Walgreens TRUEtrack
Glooko syncs glucose data from these CGMs (via Apple HealthKit):
- Dexcom G4 Platinum - NEW!
- Dexcom G4 Platinum with Share - NEW!
*You will need an Android device and a micro-to-mini USB OTG Cable to sync data from an Insulet OmniPod pump - this data will be shared via the cloud and become accessible on your iOS device.
**The ACCU-CHEK Aviva Nano, Go, Performa, Performa Connect, Performa Nano and the Bayer's CONTOUR XT are available in Canada and the European Union. They are not FDA cleared for sale in the United States.
***The TRUEresult meter requires a Nipro docking station. Call 1-866-476-3837 for more information.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
- Support for iOS 9
- Bug fixes and stability improvements