By Glooko, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You will need a Glooko subscription, which includes the MeterSync Blue, to download your glucose data to the Glooko app on your iOS device. Glooko is available at select clinics and hospitals, as well as online at the Glooko web store. Ask your provider if you are eligible for a free or discounted Glooko subscription, or purchase it individually at shop.glooko.com for $59.95/year.
Before purchasing a Glooko subscription, please go to glooko.com/compatibility to ensure that your meter and mobile device are compatible with the Glooko app.
- - -
You deserve to understand how diabetes uniquely affects you. Glooko’s FDA 510(k) cleared platform helps you do so and is changing diabetes management, by breaking barriers in technology and building bridges between you and your provider.
With Glooko, you now have diabetes data at your fingertips, on your iPhone and online at my.glooko.com. What’s more, your glucose data, and your digital logbook can be shared with your provider, via their Population Tracker, so they’re better equipped to make improved adjustments to your diabetes treatment plan.
- Sync readings from over 30 popular meters to create one, cohesive logbook.
- Search the built-in food database to log your carb intake.
- Add notes about carbs, insulin, and exercise to gain contextual data into the factors that affect your glucose readings.
- Automatically integrate data from Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Strava, Moves, etc. to correlate your activity, weight, and BP with your glucose data.
- View your glucose trends in many ways: chronologically, by periods in the day, in a graph, or statistics.
- Visualize how often your readings fall in or out of your target glucose range.
- Receive reminders to test or take your insulin or other medications, or for any other action you want to be reminded about.
- Sync your glucose data across supported devices and to your MyGlooko web app (at my.glooko.com).
Connect with your provider via Glooko ProConnect! Your glucose data is shared to their Population Tracker so they can review your trends and make informed adjustments to your care plan. To give your provider permission to access your glucose data, you will need their unique ProConnect code. Start sharing your glucose data today – ask your provider if they are a part of our ProConnect program and find out what their ProConnect code is.
The Glooko MeterSync Blue works with these meters:
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Plus Black
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Nano*
- ACCU-CHEK® Compact Plus
- ACCU-CHEK® Go*
- ACCU-CHEK® Nano
- ACCU-CHEK® Performa*
- ACCU-CHEK® Performa Nano*
- Bayer’s BREEZE® 2
- Bayer’s CONTOUR®
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® NEXT EZ
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® XT*
- CareSens N
- CareSens N Pop
- CVS TRUEresult**
- CVS TRUEtrack
- FreeStyle Freedom Lite®
- FreeStyle Lite®
- GLUCOCARD® 01
- GLUCOCARD® VitalTM
- Nipro TRUEbalance
- Nipro TRUEread
- Nipro TRUEresult**
- Nipro TRUEtrack
- OneTouch® Ultra®2
- OneTouch® UltraLink®
- OneTouch® UltraMini®
- ReliOn® Confirm
- ReliOn® Prime
- Rite Aid TRUEresult**
- Rite Aid TRUEtrack
- Walgreens TRUEresult**
- Walgreens TRUEtrack
*The ACCU-CHEK Aviva Nano, ACCU-CHEK Go, ACCU-CHEK Performa, ACCU-CHEK Performa Nano, and the Bayer's CONTOUR XT are available in Canada and the European Union. They are not FDA cleared for sale in the United States.
**The TRUEresult meter requires a Nipro docking station. Call 1-866-476-3837 for more information.
What's New in Version 2.9.1
- Fixed syncing issue with ACCU-CHEK meters
- Set reminders to test your glucose, take insulin or other medications, or create your own custom note.
- Integrate popular fitness and health apps to Glooko so you can see how your activity correlates with your glucose data (Fitbit, Jawbone, Strava, iHealth, Withings, Moves App, Runkeeper).
- New side menu allows you to more easily access all Glooko features and sync your meter.
Glooko Greatest Diabetes App
I received my Meter SyncBlue today. Yes I'm psyched! It paired with my Bluetooth through the app. It came with Meter SyncBlue, the connector and adapter. Easy Pair and it's ready to go. Great app. If you're pre or diabetic check out the glucometer's the app supports and think about getting rid of two of your current cords if you're a current user. I think you'll appreciate all the works the folks at Glooko have done. Yeah Glooko, great job. Sync works like a charm. I'm sold.
Meh - expensive
App is free. But if you actually want to log BG with it, you will need to buy their $60 tchotchke to connect to your glucometer - there is no way (that I've found) to enter BG manually ... So I can't even evaluate it. Pass.
Otherwise good, but ridiculous you haven't added it yet.