By Glooko, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Users love Glooko and so will you!
- “I am thrilled & grateful to have Glooko in my life” – Marcia C.
- “My recent HbA1c was down 0.4 in just 2 months, thank you Glooko!” – GoodGameNice
- “Glooko finally puts diabetes management in your pocket” - RDerek
You will need a Glooko subscription, which includes a MeterSync cable, to download blood glucose (BG) and insulin data to the Glooko app on your iOS device. Glooko can be purchased online at shop.glooko.com for $59.95/year (it is free for Omnipod® System users). Ask your provider if you're eligible for a free or discounted subscription.
Before purchasing a Glooko subscription, please go to glooko.com/compatibility to make sure your device(s) are compatible.
- - -
You deserve to understand how diabetes impacts you! Glooko helps you do this and shows you what you need to know - what time of day you are going high or low, which days of the week are your best days and how your BG levels compare to previous time periods.
Connect with your provider via Glooko ProConnect! Your provider can see how you are doing, review your trends and make informed changes to your care plan via the Population Tracker. Enter your provider’s unique ProConnect code in the Glooko App to give them permission to access your data.
With Glooko, you now have diabetes data at your fingertips! See your data on the go on your iPhone and/or online at my.glooko.com.
- Sync readings from 50+ BG meters, insulin pumps* and CGMs to create an automatic logbook.
- Let Glooko tell you about patterns in your data.
- Search the built-in food database to log your carb intake.
- Add notes about carbs, insulin, and exercise to see how they impact your glucose.
- Automatically add in data from Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Strava, Moves, etc. to see activity, weight and blood pressure data.
- Use insightful graphs and charts that show your glucose, insulin, and carb data.
- View your glucose trends in multiple ways: chronologically, by periods in the day, week or month, or overlaid for insight into your BG trends.
- Receive reminders to check BG, take medications or for any other action you want to be reminded about.
Glooko automatically syncs glucose data from these meters (via Bluetooth Low Energy):
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Connect
- ACCU-CHEK® Performa Connect
- Nipro TRUE METRIX® AIR
Glooko automatically syncs glucose data from these devices (via Apple Health):
- Dexcom G4 Platinum
- Dexcom G4 Platinum with Share
- Dexcom G5
- OneTouch Verio Flex™
- OneTouch Verio® Sync
Glooko syncs insulin and glucose data from Medtronic Insulin Pumps and CGMs (via Medtronic's CareLink Personal)
Glooko syncs glucose data from these meters (via the Glooko MeterSync Blue):
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Expert (includes basal, bolus, and carbs data)
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Nano**
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Plus Black
- ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Plus Silver
- ACCU-CHEK® Compact Plus
- ACCU-CHEK® Go**
- ACCU-CHEK® Nano
- ACCU-CHEK® Performa**
- ACCU-CHEK® Performa Nano**
- Bayer’s BREEZE® 2
- Bayer’s CONTOUR®
- Bayer’s CONTOUR® NEXT EZ
- Bayer’s CONTOUR®XT**
- CareSens N
- CareSens N Pop
- CVS TRUEresult***
- CVS TRUEtrack
- FreeStyle Freedom Lite®
- FreeStyle Lite®
- GLUCOCARD® 01
- GLUCOCARD® VitalTM
- Nipro TRUEbalance
- Nipro TRUEread
- Nipro TRUEresult***
- Nipro TRUEtrack
- OneTouch® Ultra®2
- OneTouch® UltraLink®
- OneTouch® UltraMini®
- ReliOn® Confirm
- ReliOn® Prime
- Rite Aid TRUEresult***
- Rite Aid TRUEtrack
- Walgreens TRUEresult***
- Walgreens TRUEtrack
-Glooko syncs insulin data from Insulet Omnipod® System insulin pumps (via an Omnipod® System USB Cable). Downloaded data will be shared to the cloud and viewable on your iOS device.
**The ACCU-CHEK Aviva Nano, Go, Performa, Performa Connect, Performa Nano and the Bayer's CONTOUR XT are available in Canada and the EU. They're not FDA cleared for sale in the US.
***The TRUEresult meter requires a Nipro docking station. Call 1-866-476-3837 to order.
What's New in Version 4.1.1
What's New in 4.1.1
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
What's New in 4.1
- Full screen view of the Daily Overview graph (within your History)
- Ability to ProConnect to more than one healthcare provider
- Improvements to how you log carbs, medications or exercise in the Quick Add screen
- General bug fixes
What's New in 4.0
New Year, New Glooko!
We are happy to present the all-new Glooko app to help you more easily make diabetes decisions! Not only can you sync your blood glucose (BG) meter, insulin pump or CGM and track carbs, medications and more, but now Glooko automatically brings you patterns and educational content related to your diabetes including:
- Which day of the week you have the best BG control
- What time of the day your BG levels frequently run high or low
- How your current BG levels compare to other time periods